8 Screenshots

About This File

Mommy has planted her fat ass on the couch, and called you to a meeting to "clear some things up." She saw your fat girl fetish videos when you left your laptop in the kitchen, and has decided to fatten herself up to tease you.

You're allowed to watch your Mommy fondle her fat belly and ass, but not allowed to touch her. She admits that she's started making a slutty pig out of herself to rile you up, while she stuffs her face with cookies dipped in Nutella, and chugs whole milk. 

"Is Mommy's baby boy all horny? Wait until you hear about how horny I've been since I've been porking up." She tells you all about how she offers her fat body to anyone who will take it, including delivery drivers when she was short on cash.

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know people will try and point this out that there are bigger curvage girls on here so your probably asking why do I like you so much more than most of them well its kind of straightforward first off I don't judge size difference I wouldn't mind but the heavier the better and then there's the other reason the fact that you both act and get that seductive happier feeling really some like it some don't at first I didn't seem to like or mind it however seeing you do it in so many clips has made me come to a conclusion that once clouded my thought after thinking It became aware I adapted and became more attractive to those ideas and if that weren't good enough your gaining weight which would be seen as normal to curvage users except you got everything going for you Super kind & good looking like most girls here but I also feel like your knowledge might worth taking into consideration too of course this is all just a guess but usually very intelligent people wear glasses So a beautiful girl who is very smart.   I may be wrong about you sorry if I am then I apologize If you feel badBy the way just a heads up I love the black! ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.