9 Screenshots

About This File

ninja_gif.thumb.gif.69b00553a16df60670e3e90906a8f82b.gif1015059641_Project1.thumb.gif.c098b9399f8487521764e4c7ccae8d01.gif

ANNIVERSARY SALE!!! 35% off 🤤

My girl came over yesterday and we do what we always do...talk about how much food we want to eat and how we are getting FAT 😈 XD She then started to talk to me about her kitchen appliances and mentioned that she has a lot of Ninja products and had looked at the Ninja Creami... an ice cream maker. I shit you NOT, I literally shivered when she said it. The idea of owning an ice cream maker was enough to make my nips hard and my mind wander to a place of blissful indulgence. Seeing my excitement 😉 she put a review video on of a man using his Creami for the first time. Seeing the texture of the ice cream, I shivered again. I HAD TO HAVE IT. That was it. There was no going back. I told my friend I NNNEEEEEDED THIS ICE CREAM MAKER. And she laughed, gave me a wink and then we started searching for where I could buy it IMMEDIATELY. The next day I went out and bought it and that is where this video begins.

I am SO EXCITED for this ice cream maker 😍 It is literally something that I have been dreaming about since I was a baby cow 🐮 I KNEW you all would be as excited too so I HAD to share this moment with you...the moment where I try my first 'made at home' ice cream....And I PROMISE you things will never be the same...it is almost frightening how AMAZING it tastes.

Spoon after spoon I devour the ice cream. It is SO good that I can't help but MOAN with every bite. Eating all of this ice cream has me feeling like a DAIRY COW 🐄 So I dress the part. I start to feel full from all the heavy creaaaaaamy ice cream so I think I need to take my clothes off... stripping all the way down I can't help but feel the desire to start grabbing at my FAT even more and bounce my utters all around...

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Love

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is both fun and sexy. I like the ice cream and the sensual way you eat it makes it seem as if we could taste it too. The white Bodysuit you have on is just as revealing as it is concealing. It is exciting!! And then, when you decide to start taking it off, you begin to exude a sexiness that is a real turn-on! Another wonderful video, but you are pushing your limits further in this one. Loved it!!❤️😃

Response from the author:

Hehe thanks Plump🥰 I watched the part where I strip sooooo many times 🤤

Link to review
Guest Pigfarmer94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You keep getting sexier with every new pound that you keep gaining. 

I felt sooooo sexy making this video 🥵 It was a GREAT time😘🐄

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Another great piece of content from your library! I just can't believe you finally let the tiities out to come and play! They have been forever trying to escape your bras and now they finally get let out! The ending was definitely top tier! 

I'm glad you enjoyed me letting the girls out 😜 I was any to do it at first, but decided it was time 😚

Link to review