12 Screenshots

About This File

Rosie wakes up captured, with only a note reading "EAT TO ESCAPE". What ensues is ravenous stuffing, greed and hedonism beyond belief.

936208772_EATTOESCAPEGIF1.thumb.gif.8ba1a14a87aded0f2aeda3c808dbf686.gif1012644873_EATTOESCAPEGIF2.thumb.gif.c786285fc01251dbae2f5fad7dbdb2c0.gif1638084174_EATTOESCAPEGIF3FIX.thumb.gif.270e912836011b610ec0046949fb1bbe.gif1720737873_EATTOESCAPEGIF4FIX.thumb.gif.99dd46d8feedc5ff8ca9960be523ff8d.gif1110747504_EATTOESCAPEGIF5.thumb.gif.6a801a2f3668cc959f6ff8102b415664.gif1069798629_EATTOESCAPEGIF6.thumb.gif.775eeb38438eb9b713c8cf56c58dc8d6.gif

In this clip ;  Fantasy Roleplay | Stuffing | Rapid Weight Gain | Burps | Belly Play | Outgrown Clothes

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The sinister opening sets the scene, Rosie has no alternative but to eat her way out 😳 The eerie ‘Ping’ signals what Rosie knows she has to do and that’s to consume herself senseless.

As each ‘ping’ happens larger and more immense quantities of food appear, Rosie shoves mouthful after mouthful into her fat face, with close ups of her opening her mouth desperately pushing more in, like the slob she is, her heavy belly, expands further, bulging tighter with each frenzied mouthful.

Rosie has consumed everything in front of her she’s free to leave, or has her lack of self-control for mindlessly gorging deterring her 😳🤤

A9B08A77-9A30-4577-AE77-EE773A02A5E7.jpeg

C5237F83-8550-465F-B0FB-419F078FF897.jpeg

Link to review
Phat94

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Really fantastic video. The lighting, camerawork, and editing, are a step above the usual fare, but there's of course, plenty of stunning fat content too. There are some brilliant overhead shots of Rosie struggling to cope with the sheer extent of her gorging, and a spectacular shot of her stuffed tummy heaving as we see the shadow of her head gasping for breath in the background. Phenomenal. Watchng Rosie eat is always a delight and this is no exceptions, with lots of closeups, delightful facial expressions, and lovely noises of pleasure throughout. This is less about the talking and more about the high-effort visuals!

"EAT TO ESCAPE" ; but why oh why would a girl as gluttonous as this ever want to escape?

Brilliant filmaking, give it a watch!

Link to review
Bbwloover

Wow! The greed, gluttony and insatiable look on Rosie’s face throughout is amazing. The way she stuffs her face through and her body rapidly balloons in size. The acting is awesome and the cinematic style is equally brilliant. 

Like the other reviews, recommend and would give it 10 stars if I could. P.S. Rosie you look stunning keep it up! 

Link to review
Bktango

Love this video! Rosie Marie is playful as always, one of my favorite traits about her. I like the change of camera angles though I would enjoy a longer segment of closeups on the face and cheeks which show up in the latter part of the video which chowing down on the last food selection. All in all I highly recommend. 

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

Love watching you demolition food like nothing and your belly expanding. I thought your panties were going to explode!

Link to review
Jorin85

Never has a Monday morning ever felt like such a Friday Night before!

This is an awesome video! Loved every second of it.

I really recommend it 

Link to review
Dmk-dmk

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was really great can you do more horror style belly stuffing or chugging videos?

Response from the author:

There happens to be something in the works as we speak ;)

"EAT TO ESCAPE" happens to be my favorite video I have ever made, expect more of the "genre"! 

Link to review
fat_elf

Dark yet delightful.

Rosie may be acting like a reluctant gainer, only gorging herself because her capture requires it, but Rosie's own real gluttonous gainer nature is enough to shine on through and she lets you see every savored flavor and the joy of every extra bulge of her body.

Link to review
Guest sephyhart69

AMAZING CLIP!!!

Rose marie feeder delivers to a standard i havent seen before you do not want to miss this video

Link to review
terribletylerr6669

The HOTTEST saw movie you’ve ever seen…..If I were jigsaw this would be my punishment of choice! Rosie really outdid herself on this one. The production quality is insane and the concept of the clip is amazing. Super hot closeups in HD and horror role play. What more can you ask for?! She’s looking plumper than ever and just getting rounder by the bite 😍. She managed to escape this time but her gluttony will probably have her trapped again as she’s begging for more at the end…maybe the jigsaw feeder will strike again 😉 I see a chug to escape punishment in the next part of this series 😅 11/10 well done Rosie!!!!

Link to review
Bellylover991

This is fantastic, i love the room setting, the lights, the amount of food you shovel into your mouth, the belly play. Every part of this video was well done and to top it off we get to see that belly swell giggle right in front of our eyes. 10/10

Link to review
Donniedarko

There’s something incredibly sexy about a feedee being forced to get fatter. Yes, it’s a little dark. This video captures that very well. I hope to see more RP of getting fattened up against RMF’s wishes, magical or not!

Link to review
crudeatoms

If I were to say this video is beautiful and sensual, with a cute-as-pie Rosie stuffing her face with junk food, outgrowing her tight clothes, moaning the entire time and playing with her soft belly, and is therefore easily worthy of a 5-star review...

... please know that I'd be understating how good this video is.

The lighting, sound and cinematography are all professional, to a standard you rarely see in erotica. Fair enough - that's not what we're here for. When it show up, though, what a treat.

You could show this to a normie who's into film studies. While they might be confused by the subject matter, they'd agree that it's well done. The eerie tension at the start, slowing fading (but never disappearing), as Rosie's hesitation lessens and pleasure rises - for a film with bare-bones plot and little dialogue, it still manages to tell a story.

This is extraordinary - satisfying to the brain, not just your hips.

Link to review
Muted Decor

Absolutely stunning angles in this one, as well as the lighting and focus on your belly is just perfect. Seeing you play with your stuffed gut was just so hot and one of the best parts of the videos! 

Link to review
Tedthebellboy

Powerhouse! This clip is undeniable. I cannot recommend it enough. If you like stuffing videos with a plot, this is a must have. If you like stuffing videos period, you need this. Pick it up now!

Link to review
noarthereonlyfat

Wow, impressed at the amount of work that went in to this. Great lighting and editing creating some solid atmosphere. Rosie's performance is sexy as hell.

Link to review
Collegefatty10

I love this so much. Rosie is looking HUGE and I absolutely lobe the editing. Its sexy and even funny. How the food just pops up is my favorite.

Link to review
BoojiBoy

Such a great video! Loved it from start to finish. Especially loved the very Giallo-esque vibe to the lighting and shooting of the whole thing! The shadow play in one particular shot is awesome as well! Rosie is lovely as usually and in all of her plump glory in this one! 

Link to review
loves_chub

So basically if Jigsaw was a feeder and liked fattening instead of killing. Yea this one is a proper hot video!

Link to review
dabsdk

How is anyone still sleeping on RosieMarieFeedee!? This latest clip continues her streak of high-quality BBW/feedee content - everything from the lighting, to the studio level editing, to all of the various (and incredibly sexy) angles used is fantastic. Rosie is simply to die for and continues setting the bar sky high for production value. And if that does nothing for you, Rosie's put on a pretty significant amount of weight and, let me tell you, she really knows how to use it in this clip! Her transition from initially resisting to practically embracing the binges is the stuff dreams are made of! There's something for everyone - fans of stuffing, belly play, tight clothes, weight gain, and roleplaying will all find a lot (and I mean A LOT) to enjoy in this one!

And because it's worth repeating - RosieMarieFeedee is hands down the G.O.A.T.!

Link to review