3 Screenshots

About This File

Casey has outgrown ALL of her jeans. Watch her struggle to squeeze her fat ass into old jeans that fit her only 1 year ago. Watch her belly bulge through the button and zipper and her juicy fat thighs jiggle with every move. Her enormous belly is shaking, jiggling, and wobbling around like a true PIG. Casey stares at herself in complete AWE in her bathroom mirror and asks, "What have I done to myself?" as she looks down at her massive swollen gut. She has really let herself go.....

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

lovely to see casey standing up in a video and wow she has grown out of those small clothes, amazing to watch!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing jeans try-on by the lovely @Curvage Casey! This time she has on her cute glasses and looks like the sexy librarian who's been eating a few too many donuts and now is outgrowing all her clothes! 😍 She also tries on a pair of shorts that she obviously can barely wear now. She has packed on some new weight in this clip on her cute tummy! She could never fit any of these clothes on NOW! Hehe ;) 

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey's belly slaps are as enormous as the portrait view. Superbly seductive and very frequent, with beautiful side views too. 

I do feel the loud slaps are very unique, maybe due to the acoustics as well, as though I can hear her get fatter.  I hope she wears those cute glasses again soon too.

The jiggling as she struggles to put on the pants is definitely a beautiful fat test.  And no bed as a handicap to cheat them on.

Best part of it all is when she bends over and her belly spills out.  The shimmy to celebrate this victory of the first pair of jeans is a fanfare we all can enjoy.

The cute giggling provides for more jiggling.  Keep up the fattastic work, lovely Casey.  Good one about that last one as your waist goes to the next level for those high waisted shorts, needs wide waisted.

Link to review