6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
stuck content | face stuffing | fat chat | struggling | moaning

In this video I squeeze my big body through a small doggy door then bury my chubby face in a straight into a red velvet cake. I don't use my hands at all, I just lick and take bites until its all over my cheeks, nose, and a little in my hair. It really was a struggle getting back out. If you enjoy, please leave me some likes ❤️ I notice those who shower me in love ;) 

come lurk thread my thread ~ more pics of me

challenge for whose who purchase my content: add a better description in the reviews ( :

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I like to think that the backstory to this video is that Whismic sensed that there was an unattended cake in someone else’s house, saw the pet door, decided that she had to have that cake, and then squeezed through the too small space to eat the whole thing, leaving only the empty container for someone to puzzle over later. The struggle to get through the pet door beautifully sets up her demolishing the cake, and her whisper of “I love being fat” in between bites is the cherry on top because you can see the truth of it in her as she eats. As she crouches in the pet door, you can really see how fat her upper arms are getting as they start to fold over her forearms whenever she leans down takes a bite. And when she “stands” you catch glimpses of her hanging belly, which is just enough to make you imagine a future when she can’t fit through the door anymore or, in the present, what the view must be like from the other side 😉

Link to review
Haitani

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whismic's videos just keep getting better and better.

The sight of her try to force her belly back through the door after devouring the whole cake is just stunning.

Link to review