5 Screenshots

About This File

I've been on the hunt for the perfect cherry scent and I think I've found it! The forums said that this was the most realistic cherry perfume ever! They even warn not to overapply because it's so strong that it will literally transform you into a cherry. But that's fine with me! I want to smell like a juicy, overripe cherry. I don't listen to their warnings and slather the perfume on anyway. Nothing bad could happen, right? It's just perfume! But, uh-oh, I think I might be having a bad reaction to the perfume. I'm really nauseous, and it's like my belly is bloating up? I quickly go to wash off the perfume but when I come back it's even worse! My nose has turned red and it seems like my belly is starting to turn red too. In fact, I'm starting to swell up with juice! I didn't realize that I would ACTUALLY turn into a cherry! Panicked, I try to make it stop but my belly keeps growing and growing into a huge red sphere. I'm so heavy and ripe with juice and I know I need to get rid of it. I looked on the forums again and they said you can juice yourself by milking your tits, but you have to be horny for it to work. WTF, how can I be horny in a situation like this? I desperately try to milk my tits but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe you could milk me? I'm afraid I'm going to be stuck as a big fat cherry forever!

A shocking cherry transformation/inflation clip with a sensual ending begging you to juice me. Mentions popping/bursting but I don't pop at the end of this one, I just ask you to juice me! Perfect for my blueberry inflation fans wanting a bit of a twist.

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.