First Date With A Feedee|15Minutes $9.99

$14.99

(5 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

POVFEEEDEE•DATE•STUFFING

You slid into Candice's DM's to invite her to a nice dinner and she accepted! Nervous, you pick her up and on the way to the restaurant she asks you to pull into the McDonalds so she can grab a quick snack, she says she can't wait the 15 minutes it will take you to get to the restaurant. 

Once you're there she eats the entire bread basket herself and tells you about how she's always wanted to give into her fat fantasies but that its been so hard to break 250 without a Feeder...

When the entrees come out she shovels in bite after bite, teasing you as her belly peaks out of her short, tight dress... she catches you staring and lifts it up for you to get a better look... You had seen it before online but its even better (and bigger) in person... When she says she's starting to get too full you tell her that you'll pay for the whole dinner if she finishes her plate and then some desert and the fatty is eager to please and accepts the challenge...

Its hard to contain yourself when she starts eating without her hands at the table so you invite her back to your place where you can help her reach her goals. 

review this clip before FEBRUARY 19th at 7pmEST and receive a clip of your choice, free (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Reviews are always SO appreciated. Knowing you enjoy the content I put so much energy into means so so much to us. Thank you so much for your ongoing support. :) 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She tries to stay on script, but that stuffing gets the best of her. You can see how a good stuffing is almost intoxicating for her. By the time she reaches dessert, she's massive, horny and sore. Great chance to see how big she is now. She didn't get to be this size eating like a lady.

Link to review
sylvansprings

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This one's really hot, I can definitely recommend. Candice's face gains are really evident here - that neck is starting to disappear. I loved hearing that little chair creak and groan like it was on the verge of breaking.

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the first Candice video I have purchased and it definatly won't be the last! I absolutely loved the video, Candice looks incredibly sexy in that tight dress and even better when rolls it up showing her stuffed belly. The concept of the whole video is so sexy, I especially love how it becomes a challenge to finish the entire meal and Candice certainly doesn't disapoint 😍

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

Wow! That dress is made out of some strong material. Good piggy finishing your dessert. I hope you enjoyed your self 

Link to review
Vulkan

Oh my god you are so sexy in this video (and on the others videos of course) ;) but your interpretation mmm so hot!!! 

Link to review