8 Screenshots

About This File

🧼 SOAPY BOOTY, LOTIONED BELLY 🧼

Mina shows off her booty, belly, and rolls in her second steamy shower video! She drops her belly on the bathroom sink to show off her massive gut before getting her ass and belly soapy for you. Watch as she lathers soap onto her rolls, jiggles her fat body, and grinds against the shower screen door in this nearly 10 minute video. 

After her shower she gets into her pajamas and she rubs her big belly with lotion. 

Watch her first shower video here.

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sweetas

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Miss mina. What can i say. Cutie with a booty. The way you jiggle and lather up your big soft belly, the jiggle 

because your now a fat girl😎. Wach as she presses her fat belly aganst the glass it's  big. Pretty girl with a cute double

chin, who wiggles her perfect fat ass. This girls hot. Buy it.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the amazing review 💛💛😘

Link to review
SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mina’s belly is so hypnotic. I’m starting to see more cellulite on her booty and belly and that is hot 🥵 the belly on table trick shows how fat she has gotten. I think it’s her best shower video yet.

Response from the author:

Thank you! 😘😘 Happy to get wet for ya 💦😋

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review