17 Screenshots

About This File

48 HOUR ROGO DEAL TWO FREE VIDEOS FOR THE PURCHASE OF ONE - This will be my last ROGO sale, Due to the changes the start March 1'st. To make things Faster and more efficient. After you buy this video within 48 HOURS OF VIDEO BEING APPROVED  you may leave a review. When leaving a review PLEASE INCLUDE  URL LINKS TO BOTH VIDEOS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECIEVE.  This helps me get you your videos much faster. Please give me 48 hours to get back to you with your free content ❤️ Thank you for everyone supporting me. 

DESCRIPTION - Kayla first invites you with her to stuff down ALL YOU CAN EAT Korean BBQ , She makes sure to order as much as she can while wearing a skimpy outfit showing her large breasts and her big tummy sticking out. Kayla loves to eat and show off in public how proud she is of her big rolls. After kayla gets full she tries to waddle all the way to the car. When getting in the car she shows off how huge her tummy is now and how full she is while fingering her belly and bouncing it around. Through the drive her feeder suggests that hes not done with makeing her eat, the pull over and grab donuts. After grabbing the donuts Kayla starts filming again while wearing Red sexy lingerie and in fishnets. She eats so many on her own but is so stuffed she tries to give up. Her feeder is not impressed and forces more down her mouth. Kayla keeps smileing and laughing though because even though she is sick she loves to turn on her feeder and her customers to enjoy a big nice round bloated stomach.

WHATS SO HOTT IN THIS VIDEO!!? FAT CHAT, LINGERIE, STUFFING, DONUT STUFFING, BELLY PLAY, SEX APEAL, FEEDER<FEEDERISM, BURPING. and more

REVIEWS!

Reviews are super important to help me move along, Not only that but it allows me to know what you like and what I can work on in the future. Your reviews give me so much motivation and i appreciate you all. 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meladron

God this video was absolutely amazing! You look so good stuffed into those small clothes! Obviously I wouldn’t ask you to do such if it was against your wishes but I’d love to see you keep gaining past 400. 

I got the video in time, think I’m posting this review a bit late, hope that’s okay. But I’d like these two videos:

Link to review
Guest PleaseEat

What can I say? What a video!!

You get to see a full stuffing session. When you think Kayla had enough with the BBQ, she pushes it further with donuts! She gets so full that she has to lie down while munching yet another donut.

The face Kayla makes when more plates are brought to her table, she understands that she is going all the way.

It's a must-see video!

As for the ROGO, I would like these, please:

Link to review
Crossmyheart

First purchase I made of yours, and I will say I am not dissapointed. You are freakin gorgeous and can't wait to see you get bigger. 

If I could ask for these videos for ROGO

Link to review
Jonalrighty1246

This has to be one of Kayla longest, sexiest and well deserved video that she has had out of all of the ones she made from previous times, but if anything I believe with her current rate on how we stuffs her self I know that Kayla will go from bbq to ssbbw real quick and I can’t wait to see that happen.

as for the two videos that I would like is it okay if I can get these two:

Link to review
Curve saga

Kayla this is my first purchase ever after finally finding your account and omg I can’t lie this is really worth the purchase, the price, length and quality of the video is outstanding, I cant wait to see more of your content and buy it in the future because it’s really worth it and if the bogo is still active these will be the two videos, but really do mean this your video quality is amazing and I can’t wait to really see all the amazing improvements and changes in the future you’re amazing and we love you

Link to review
Fatpat5

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is truly a great performance and a wonderful video of a beautiful model. Definitely five stars!

Can I please request:

And

Link to review
Black-Zach

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla looks huge in this video, she has brought her appetite bas well. I would highly recommend you buy this video. Kayla is beautiful and is working on getting bigger and it appears to be working lol

These 2 for the bogo please 👌

Link to review
Mike Rotch

Kayla never disappoints.  The video is quite generously long for the price, and Kayla’s recent gains are noticeable.  Best of all, this clip features a lot of conversation and showcases her adorable personality.  Definitely recommend.

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/18643-2022-weigh-in-stuffing-road-tripvegas/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/17060-ramen-cake-stuffing-stuck/

Link to review
lonelydriver

This was my first time purchasing one of Kayla’s videos, and it won’t be my last. Kayla looks gorgeous as always, and the vlog format is fun and feels like a night out. I loved both outfits and they definitely add to the experience. If like me, you’re not as into the force-feeding stuff there is still A LOT of content to enjoy here. Definitely wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this one!

Also really excited to check out these two:

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/17747-im-so-stuffed-and-round-belly-play-fat-chatupdates/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/18643-2022-weigh-in-stuffing-road-tripvegas/

Link to review
MarcusF

Hottest woman on the planet.  Watching you grow over the last few years has been like enjoying an epic ongoing saga series-- except more fun!

Would be stoked to get these two clips- thanks so much! 

(p.s.- also, not the end of the world, but I did a ROGO deal of yours a month or so back and asked for the recent video where you are sitting on top your boyfriend "POV sexy body & belly rub" and it never popped up in my videos.  If you happen to have the time to make that happen that's awesome but if not no sweat!)

Also

Response from the author:

Messege me the one ur missing :) I’ll get it to u ASAP 

Link to review
Red Lion

2 STUFFINGS!  A public and a private stuffing all in one..........You are HOT but get SO MUCH HOTTER with EVERY bite!

I would love to see these 2!

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Admittedly this is my first clip seeing Kayla who I’ve been following for few months now and find her very attractive. The first half or so of the clip we see Kayla cooking and stuffing herself at the Korean bbq restaurant (pretty cool concept btw). So after she’s done filling up her belly and her booth, she goes to pick up donuts and changes into some lingerie at home that is a bit snug on her curvy, plump body while she tries forcing down the donuts on an already overstuffed gut. Kayla’s body is hot in her lingerie, her big belly and  ample breasts that hang and rest on her belly. I also wish I got to see more of her huge, wide booty which looks so sexy when she was crawling into bed, exhausted from so much eating and still her feeder forced some more donuts in her anyways. I was more aroused by the donut scene than the restaurant since I got to see more Kayla’s whole body instead of the upper half in the restaurant. Still very hot woman I will watch again 😍🔥. Can I get your happy meal stuffing and round belly fat chat clip?

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/18045-how-many-happy-meals-can-stuff-me-3000-calories-sneak-peak/

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/17747-im-so-stuffed-and-round-belly-play-fat-chatupdates/ 

Link to review
slinky439

My god what a beauty Kayla is. Her big chunky fat body look amazing in that lingerie she wears. The amount of food she packs on is amazing. You can really see the gains Kayla has, and boy am I excited for her to grow larger! 

Really great stuff also Kayla could I get these two vids with the rogo

Once again thank you and look forward to a even bigger you in the future!!! 💖

Link to review
Guest Niemandweißbescheid

Kayla was really sexy in this vid, she has really lovable body. Watching her enjoying her food and not giving a damn with her chest practically hanging out like that…it just hits different. My only complaint is that they couldn’t get the table grill hotter. You gotta sear that meat quick for the best texture! 

btw, for my ROGO deal I would like

and

https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/16965-pov-hot-tub-fat-chat-fantasy-plus-breast-weigh-in/

Aww thank you ❤️ and I agree ! Sending u videos rn 

Link to review
Panonimo

· Edited by Paneje

I love seeing you eat, you always find a way to look amazing in every video can’t wait to see more of your videos in the future!

For some reason I can’t send the links to the videos I want so I hope this works 

Thank u :) can u send me the links to both videos u want 

Link to review
fontenoy

Kaybear has never looked more amazing than in this video. After stuffing herself full she is practically bursting out of her underwear and putting away donuts until she’s burping uncontrollably! This is any feeders dream and I highly recommend watching. Thank you for the amazing content, Kaybear!

Can you send me the links to both videos u want :) 

thanks so much for the sweet review ❤️

Link to review