6 Screenshots

About This File

To start the video I use the wall to brace myself as I sit down on a pillow on the ground, you can literally hear the wall crack. As I’m sitting and talking about my weight goal for the summer, I struggle with my obviously too tight top that I used to love wearing 200+ lbs ago. I lean back visibly tired as you can see my tits spilling from my clearly too tight bra from just last month…after talking about how lazy I am I catch sight of my huge gut and jiggle it for you. I show off where my blubber ripped holes in the top and now it’s time to eat. Shoving food in my face like it’s running away from me, you see the gluttonous look on my face as I consume hundreds of fattening calories in seconds. Minutes go by with barely any talking as I gorge on the greasy food in front of me. I let out a really loud burp to make some room so I can eat more. I answer these questions: Thoughts on having someone lick whip cream or something off your body? 2. Have I broken any scales before? Then I get so distracted by the greasy bacon double whopper I stop talking and gorge for a bit. My arm blubber is so constricted so I rip my shirt, well really I just loosen it and the overflowing fat does the rest. (Another burp as I grab my tits) then I answer: 3. Difficulty getting into and out of a car? As my stomach starts to get slightly full, I jiggle my belly and it bounces up and down with my boobs. I get on my hands and knees and eat and slap my belly. Then I get on all 4’s like the pig I am and you see my huge gut hanging and jiggling down to the floor. Just being on my knees and exerting a little energy, I am PANTING. I take more bites. Jiggle my belly and give you a little glimpse of what it would look like if my hog like body was on top of you. (If you hear a tiny fart, I’m blaming it on the cats) I effortlessly burst the button on my jeans. And then the moment we’ve all been waiting for. My official weight as of 2/17/2022  🥰OH AND I EAT AN ENTIRE CAKE AFTER THAT MEAL NO BIGGIE THO 😋🤤🐖 I answer these questions while I eat cake

Describe how it’s like getting into a booth at your size

Is it easier for you to sleep with nothing on now at your weight?

Your favorite food related sexual activity you’ve done?

Ever gotten stuck in a bathtub?

What’s it like to be wider than some doorframes and stalls now that you’re over 440lbs?

I joined curvage on January 26th hovering between 415-425 then February 3rd I was 435, February 9th - 440. And now…well I guess you’ll just have to watch to find out. 🐷😈

*update, my new weigh in video is now posted as of 2/23/2022! go watch and be pleasantly surprised*

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The way BAB starts off out of breath, bursting out of her clothes and only seems to get fatter and more out of shape as the vid goes on is amazing. Voraciously eating everything in sight as her fat explodes from the tears in her clothes. There’s even a part where she rips her fat arms out of her sleeves and they practically double in size. The sheer gluttony BAB displays as she messily stuffs herself with cake on all fours shows just how much of a pig she’s become and why the numbers on the scale are skyrocketing. If you love greedy pigs cramming food down their throats, massive triple tiered guts nearly reaching the floor, loud burps, ripped clothes, or shameless farts (12:30 😏) this vid has it. 

Response from the author:

Your reviews are always SO SO good and detailed. Thank you so much and thank you for supporting me. I’m genuinely so grateful🥰

Link to review
Guest SilkS0nic

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Who doesn't love a little weigh in and button popping action on top of a naturally gorgeous woman stuffing her face? I've bought each and every one of TBABBW's clips and can't stay away from this one-of-a-kind piggy -- you can practically see her packing on pounds by the minute. I hope she continues to do Q&As, even a few answers per video (How can I submit questions??) Curvage, protect this one at all costs!

Thank you so so so so much for this review 🥰 you can submit questions wherever!! Whether you message them to me or comment on my forum. Whatever is easiest for you. I love answering questions about being a feedee/questions in general 💕

Link to review
FDHTR50

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great video. Watching TBABBW shoveling endless amount of food into her face while popping out of tight clothes is incredible. And to top it off seeing her breathless from doing very little. I can't stop wanting to buy every video, they are so good. 

I’m so happy you enjoyed my video and my breathlessness (which is now a 24/7 thing lol) thank you so much for this review 💕😘

Link to review
Guest ChubboUwU

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Where do I even start? First off this woman has it all and I mean everything. Down right gorgeous, drop dead beautiful looks, flawless skin and hair and a smile to make you want to smile back, coupled together with a body that will make your head spin with how alluring it is. TBABBW does not play around, I could not be more serious about that. This woman absolutely destroys food and doesn't even think twice about it. Clothes aren't safe either as this video has some of the BEST button pops and shirt rips I have ever seen in my humble opinion. Her burps are deep and sound satisfying while even a fart makes it in for all you fans of that too, (I personally am). TBABBW is a literal Queen and all of you need to stop sleeping on her because you are missing what I believe to be Curvage's best model (Again in my humble opinion.) This video is just another fantastic example of how amazing she is, from the belly play to the heavy breathing and everything in between she does not disappoint whatsoever. Do yourselves a favor and just buy one video of hers and see how hot it is. This video in particular definitely had a happy ending for me and I'm sure it will be that way for you as well. Love you @TheBigAssBBW! You are phenomenal!

I just read this like 5 times. 🥺 this was so unbelievably perfect I can’t even wrap my head around it. I just have no words. Thank you so much 🥺🥰😍💕

Link to review
Jawtin

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm starting to get an addiction of my own, and that's for every update and piece of content you create because it's always SO breath-taking! 😍😍😍 While it feels like a big thing, I know it's nowhere near the size of your own addiction to stuffing your piggy gut 🐷 (although "stuffing" maybe isn't an accurate word, since we all know by now how your stomach is a huge void that is never truly satisfied, endlessly craving the next meal 😋)

Despite the insatiable speed at which you pack SO MUCH fattening food down your greedy throat, on some level it doesn't really feel like you're rushing at all. Sure for ANYONE else it would be considered rushing, but to you it's simply how you casually fit meal after meal away. It's amazing seeing how much cake you can eat, and then remembering how much Burger King has already been consumed before that and it's just... mind-melting? 🥴 You display the purest and strongest greed I've ever seen and it's as GORGEOUS as you are🥵 🥰

Obviously no food is safe when it's around your salivating appetite, but neither is any shirt or pair of jeans as you so stunningly demonstrate when your pillowy arms, overflowing tits, and behemoth belly strain, tear, and bust through the fabric, unwilling to be contained 🥵 It's like we're watching you grow in real time! Buuuut, come to think of it, we actually are with how regularly you feast and feast and then feast some more 😋 Congratulations on the weigh-in you beautiful sexy blubbery pig! 🎉🎊 Can't wait to support your future gains even more 🥰

Ummmm…I am speechless. Wow. I mean are you kidding. This is honestly so satisfying to read. Your reviews on my video are SO flattering and motivating and making me want to eat more and get bigger and show off even more. 😍🐷 thank you so much 😘💕

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I thought I had seen some greedy bbws on here but thebigassbbw is the greediest one yet. It’s not hard to see why she is so fat 🐷, she attacks her food and stuffs a mountain of fast food down at great speed. Letting out huge gluttonous burps and destroying clothes and just when you think she’s full she gets down on all fours 🐖 and eats cake for dessert 😮 love the little fart that slipped out 🍑💨 more of that please 🙏🏻 I’m sure you have probably ripped a few good ones out during your gain. Highly recommended clip and your weight at the end 🤯 definitely no stopping this girl incredible 😍🥵 5 stars.

THIS is such a good review. Thank you so much 🥰🐷

Link to review