7 Screenshots

About This File

Wood and Leda hatch a plot to team up on their girlfriend, Selene, in an effort to make her even more of a piggy than she already is.  When Selene arrives  for their date with the cupcakes she lovingly made for them, they pounce. Instead of eating the cupcakes themselves, they start to feed them to Selene. Selene, just can't say no to her pretty, chubby loves: or to delicious cupcakes, for that matter.  The date devolves into gluttonous passion as Wood and Leda hand feed sloppy Selene cupcakes as they admire and tease her for her bloating body and hog-like lust for her own baking. 

Featuring @Weird Wood  and @ledalavandula

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is so hot 🥵. I love how devious Wood and Leda are in feeding Selene. At first she thinks she's there to feed them until they flip the script and make Selene into their fat pig. This is such a fantasy of mine so I'm kind of jealous of Selene and how fat she looks 😍. Cannot recommend enough.

Link to review