6 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has been missing you whilst you've been away but she promised to keep up her eating habits whilst you're gone. 

She shows you all the pizza she plans to stuff herself with for dinner - there's a lot. She knows how huge you want her and she pushes herself to her limit. 

She really is your pig.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Kitty is absolutely stunning! Her eyes, lips, hair, belly, arms, thighs and voice are that of an angel AND goddess! This pizza stuffing is her at her best as she continues to expand. You are AMAZING, Kitty! 

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! Kitty is getting more beautiful and more sexy every time we see her! What this lovely lady’s given us here is, quite simply, one of the finest eating videos ever. She’s scorching-hot, and everything’s just perfect: the outfit, the hair, the make-up, the nails, the lips, the eyes, the eyebrows – this divine woman’s a flippin’ miracle.

Four things I’ll mention quickly.

First up, Kitty’s face. She’s in another league. She is so, so pretty. Like, … seriously pretty. And that beautiful face is simply getting more and more adorable as she’s getting fatter. Her double chin is padding out sooooo nicely, and we get plenty of views of it.

That leads me onto my second point: all that beautiful, shapely FLESH! Kitty’s whole body is blossoming into an absolutely spectacular carnival of female softness. Everything’s looking rounded, jiggly, and … well, just absolutely magnificent!

Third, Kitty’s talk. Oh yes. “I couldn’t even wait to get started with the garlic bread for you. I’m just too greedy.” “I just want you to make me absolutely huge.” Yes, yes, yes. And more yes.

Fourth, the main focus of the video: EATING! Kitty’s spoiled us with the length of this clip (20 minutes!!) so packs in loads of slow and sensuous eating, as well as ravenous and greedy stuffing. Watching her full, succulent lips oh-so-slowly wrap themselves seductively around chunks of pizza is pretty damn fantastic. And you NEED, I mean you really, really NEED, to see the way Kitty locks eyes with us, picks up a Coke bottle, places it to those luscious lips, and starts greedily sucking. There’s also plenty of time dedicated to straightforward gorging. Question: Is there really a more beautiful sight than Kitty cramming pizza-slices into her pretty mouth, as garlic sauce runs down her chin? Answer: No. No, there isn’t.

Buy this. Buy this now. Stop thinking about it. Buy it. Hell, buy it twice.

Kitty, you’re the greatest!  Thanks so much for a fantastic clip!

Response from the author:

This has made my day 😸 thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such an amazing review! 🥰

I rate this review 5 stars 😉

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my favourite kitty 🐷 update so far, I like how you start the vid focusing on your legs and belly and showing us how much food you have ordered. Kitty starts the vid by tucking straight into the chicken strippers only stopping to drink her coke before producing the loudest burps I have ever heard her do, I think you even surprised yourself with some of them. Then she starts eating the pizza, at one point with a slice in each hand. That was a lot of food kitty, I could tell you enjoyed eating it all especially the cinnamon sticks with the icing dip 😍. I liked that you called your belly a gut at the end too what a vid kitty, everyone should definitely check out this vid 👍🏻.

Thank you Steven, really glad you enjoyed it 🥰

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

20 mins of pure bliss at less than $1/minute.  I do like the eager closeup to start and the panties Kittypiggy displayed are so cute too.

Do remember Domino's Points for Pies with all that pizza, you probably deserve something extra from them and anyone else who lavished at all this extra food.

I do find it interesting to see how she goes for the mozzarella sticks first.  I guess she wants to challenge herself first.

So many caresses and making the sticks so desirable too.  And of course Kittypiggy makes the pizza look delectable with every bite.  Whenever she pulls away to separate the food, it just releases any tension I have.

Such sensual eating and pacing make for a fine dinner date.  She certainly dressed the part so sexy, and taking time for her hair, makeup, eyeshadow and to prep those luscious lips too.  Every time she closes her lovely eyes, those beautiful eyelashes signal me to crave more.

That loud belch a little over 1/4 through definitely shows Kittypiggy is the type you have fun, be thankful for soda, and be proud of all the results of such uninhibited gratification.  She definitely was so rewarding with this.

Thank you so much 🥰

Link to review