1 Screenshot

About This File

44 minutes of me stuffing my face and trying to satisfy my bottomless pit of a stomach for only $10.99? Well, if you’re into the feederism/feedism fetish, this is honestly the perfect video. It’s now my favorite video I’ve made so far. 44 minutes of a genuine feedee eating to get fatter and be 500lbs by summer. 6,000+ calories within a few hours. Fat chat, belly rubs, moaning, sex talk, etc. You won’t regret buying this. 

Items and total calories eaten in this video 🐷🤤😋

spicy chicken sandwich X 2=1000

Dave’s double-860

10 spicy chicken nuggets- 470

2 soft shell Tacos with cheese and extra meat 500

Chips and nacho cheese sauce - 220

Chicken quesadilla- 500

Mexican Coke- 150

Dr Pepper- 150

Cake - 300 calories 

Ranch & ketchup- 250

Large lemonade- 480

Large Dr Pepper-240

Total: 6,120 calories 

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

905FFDBF-1D5A-4095-9642-E4547619DF3F.png

9174FB72-8AE6-4466-9A44-BEAF73499D79.gif

51FDF209-C633-46B5-9292-1B6B54934022.gif

57BA8534-8BAD-4333-AA81-16DEBA35E9AB.png

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jawtin

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Genuinely one of the hottest videos I've ever seen on this site. I only found you today and I've literally been in AWE of how much you've uploaded since joining and there was just no way I could avoid purchasing this video! 😍

The way you simply eat and eat and EAT, constantly loading up so much fattening food with greasy sauce and effortlessly shoving it all into your mouth 🥵 I think your stomach TRULY is a bottomless pit like you say 😋 The absolute hedonistic gluttony you possess is stunning to the point of disbelief, which makes the ease in which you devour everything so unbelievably sexy - add in the shameless moments like licking dropped sauce off of yourself and frankly this would be getting six stars if I could give it that 😍

I will definitely be buying more clips, not only for your INCREDIBLE content, but also for the thought that I'll be contributing to your efforts to grow bigger and softer, as you spend that money on more fattening feasts to try and quell your gigantic appetite 😋🍔🌮🥤🎂  

Response from the author:

WOW. I’m obsessed with this review. You’re literally so great. The detail 😍 seriously thank you so much. 😇🐷🥰

Link to review
laletestetes

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

It’s simply incredible to see such gluttony in display 😍 you keep outdoing yourself with every new stuffing you make! 🙌 Now I definitely know that by summer you will definitely reach your goals and maybe even more 😆

YAY!! I’m so happy you liked it. I was hoping to get a review asap because I was so excited to film/upload this one 😘 thank you for so much for your sweet words 🥰😍

Link to review
SoCalFeeder

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Licking food off tits, back fat exploding out of an outgrown dress, talking greedily about how much you’re growing.

That’s just scratching the surface. Amazing video

Thank you so much for this review. Means a lot to hear positive feedback from my hard work 🥰

Link to review
Alberto18

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Realmente un deleite es magestuoso ver esta clase de videos la calidad dedicacion cuando comes pastel es la mejor parte me pregunto algun dia haras uno de puros pasteles y cupcakes ?🥺🥵❤️

Link to review
Guest dl0ading

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

5/5

Link to review
Guest Ricolo

by the end of the video Bigassbbw looks inflated, like a huge balloon ready to pop. incredible

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 10.20.26 AM.png

Link to review
noaccount1234

A lot of models claim to be aiming for an enormous weight goal to go for clicks and views, but the minute you see TheBigAssBBW try to cram herself into the dress she is wearing in this video, or try to catch her breath, you know that this woman is not doing it for show.

Watch her as she engulfs a meal that is already big enough to be impressive and then proceeds to eat another as of it was nothing. Pushing herself to eat some cake before tapping out, the sheer eating ability is remarkable. Then, with a bit of difficulty, she stands, showing the aftermath.

She will be, without question, a rockstar! Get this video today and support the growth!

Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
Martyndoc

Watch as TBABBW devours a ridiculous amount of food, showing almost every bite in real time! You can tell she looooves food and the comments, groans and eye rolls back that up!

Then the video ends with a short strip showing off her amazing body - we’re talking back boobs larger than some girls’ actual boobs and then a good front view complete with a hand bra shot of her huge boobs!

BUY THIS VIDEO - you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you so much for this review, you’re so sweet 🥰😘 

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

Unfortunately the video frame rate is low. Notice how it's not smooth video, it's choppy. Too bad for a $10+ video

Thank you for the feedback. I just ordered new equipment to make better videos with clearer resolution. 

Link to review