3 Screenshots

About This File

Your questions about this fat pig have been answered! I posted a status where you could submit questions for me to answer and wow, I had so much fun talking about it all! I talk about my goals, family/friends reactions, my food addiction (it's real), reactions from my former teammates, what i love most about gaining, ideal relationship, and soooo much more! All the juicy details about this fatty are in this video. I'm always happy to share! And as always, I couldn't resist some sexy fat belly play for you guys at this end! I love jiggling my enormous swollen gut for you! It's a long one, but a good one :) Enjoy XOXO 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Why doesn't this clip have a review yet?!!! Uggh, @Curvage Casey is just the cutest sweetest babe you ever did see! Watching the smaller shier Casey is always fun! She's come so far on her gaining journey! Here she is going over her gaining experience and what her family and friends have thought! Answer all of our questions! She wobbles her bloated stuffed gut at the end....no where near what it is now but she is always so hot and cute to watch no matter her size! Thanks, Casey! 🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

what an amazing chose o clothing ❤️ even though I know some of the answers it's so hot to hear Casey say them and im sweating so much, this is gold!

Link to review