8 Screenshots

About This File

24 hr 50% off sale

You come home from work early and stumble in on your roommate. "Hey, I think we need a new dryer..." She said, tugging her outgrown shirt down over her already bloated belly. "It keeps shrinking my clothes. Ooh, you brought me food?!"

Your fat roomie is more than happy to sit down and talk with you while she stuffs her face. She begins complaining about how she needs to diet, shifting around in her uncomfortable clothes. However, you reassure her, and she begins to eat... And eat. She can tell you enjoy watching her, as she slowly begins to tease you - talking about how of course you don't want her to diet, as she rubs her rotund gut. You want her as fat as possible. She gets more and more turned on as she begins to show off her new fat body for you, eventually stuffing herself beyond fullness with a foot long sub and admitting, sheepishly, that before you had even come home, she'd eaten your leftovers too...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You say You want to go on a diet but look how far you've come how much you eat every time you stuff yourself Considering you could diet besides I think you look too beautiful you legit noticed through the video but look how big you are your shorts not only look very Constricted but the jeans show your belly you couldn't close the zipper Fatty! all the more reason to get bigger and outgrow even the biggest of clothes it must turn you on to realize your going to have to look for bigger size clothes just to outgrow them again if you can even find them any bigger girl  you should just stay at home and stuff yourself and be as lazy as possible by how wide your getting its going to be hard to even get off your fat ass and go places let alone fit into your clothes! ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.