8 Screenshots

About This File

24 hr 50% off sale

You come home from work early and stumble in on your roommate. "Hey, I think we need a new dryer..." She said, tugging her outgrown shirt down over her already bloated belly. "It keeps shrinking my clothes. Ooh, you brought me food?!"

Your fat roomie is more than happy to sit down and talk with you while she stuffs her face. She begins complaining about how she needs to diet, shifting around in her uncomfortable clothes. However, you reassure her, and she begins to eat... And eat. She can tell you enjoy watching her, as she slowly begins to tease you - talking about how of course you don't want her to diet, as she rubs her rotund gut. You want her as fat as possible. She gets more and more turned on as she begins to show off her new fat body for you, eventually stuffing herself beyond fullness with a foot long sub and admitting, sheepishly, that before you had even come home, she'd eaten your leftovers too...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fat-dopamine

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

NagitoKowaru is quickly becoming a favorite for me. Roleplay is perfect, I'm still wondering how she managed to button those shorts.... 

Would love to see a face reveal at some point but I also love a good mystery ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Response from the author:

I hope you've seen my new vids!!

Link to review
basketballcheese6969

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Somehow the only thing bigger than her body is her appetite! Dani never ceases to amaze with how convincing and enthralling her role plays are, along with the incredible figure to top it! Must buy

Link to review