Get Fat For Mommy - Mutual Gain - Fat Domme Feeder - Teasing & Praise

$6.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

"Oh fuck, this dress is smaller than I thought it would be... It's brand new!"

Dani has really exploded recently, and she makes sure to show you it as she wrangles herself into her tiny pink dress. She talks about her own fatness and widening waistline, before digging into Chinese food and talking about yours. "Do you want to be big and fat like your mommy?" She moans in between ** stickers. "How many handfuls of fat do you have? I bet you can't wait until you have as many handfuls as I do..."

After bloating up her belly, Dani gets closer to the camera to talk to you more intimately. "You've been SUCH a good piggy for Mommy... I know, I know, you're so hungry..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you however I think you should worry about fattening your own self more before than making us fat I want to see you bigger so hopefully you can keep eating please become more fat  We need your belly to get thick I really love seeing your big body your not the only one feeling good about it! ❤️ 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.