Pathetic Simp

$5.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

You must and will obey Lexxyy you Pathetic Simp. Do you hear me? Bow down. Worship my feet. Worship my belly. Feed me then let me force feed you. Take care of these god damn animals and listen to what I say. Got it? 

You're pathetic for liking/loving a girl like me. I feel bad for you. But your secret is safe with me. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

"I'M not pathetic, YOU'RE pathetic...  You're pathetic for LIKING ME" 

Don't know if that's how it was intended but that line felt like both a Diss of the view and a self-neg rolled up paradoxically into one.  Was kinda hot, not gonna lie 😂

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Wow really loving Lexxyy in this commanding fat bratty bitch role 🥵 She starts off telling the simp that she owns you and tells you all the things you need to do for her 😍 Those including worshiping that hanging belly and massive 🍑 plus we need to take care of her dogs that make an appearance 😅

Yep its official I am ready to serve her 😍

Link to review

Love feeling weak and powerless while a beautiful fat girl degrades and humiliates me demanding I send more food money. You really pulled off the bitchy fat girl vibe and I mean that as a compliment 😅 also yes, doggos were cute haha 

Link to review
Saint Wallow

Yes ma'am!

Lexxyy looks great and the talk about feeding her and then being feed is super hot. (Plus the dogs are cute.)

Link to review