6 Screenshots

About This File

Dani starts the video with thick white cream already dribbling down onto her double chin. She opens her mouth wide, before stuffing an entire thick, sticky eclair into her mouth, gulping it further and further down her throat without even pausing to chew. Her other hand is jiggling her massive fat gut, and when she finally begins to chew she can hardly keep her mouth closed from all of the chocolate packed in her cheeks.

Countless innuendos tumble out of her icing stained lips as she devours an entire pack of eclairs. "I've given up trying to figure out which one I want first, because I always try to take them all. One after another; I feel so dirty and insatiable. So greedy for all I can get. Mmmmm... all I could think about today was how much I wanted all this. How much I love the taste. How good it feels to get every last bit inside me. I used to be able to stop at just one, but... I just can't seem to control myself anymore."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest JShn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Insanely hot! I've never seen anyone eat eclairs as sensually and arousing as Dani! Also the fat talk is super hot as well! Certainly recommend this vid! :)

Link to review