3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello Everyone!

Candii here❤️ I'm back and I'm so excited to start creating content again! In this video, I catch you up on my life these past few months (mainly regarding my waistline) and about my goals for future content creation. Don't mind me stuffing pasta in mouth and showing off while I chat with you 😘❤️🐷 

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Carmelo

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

So happy to see Candii back and big as ever! Married life definitely agrees with her and already looking like a spoiled overfed wifey 😍😍

Link to review
Yori Mor

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A great video to welcome back one of our favorite members. Her bright and bubbly personality on display as ever.

Link to review
Shants77

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Thrilled to see you again! You look as incredible as ever, I’m glad your time off has been good to you! Can’t wait to see what you post next 😍

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Glad to see her back!! She looks beyond amazing!! Can't wait to see all of her new stuff with her new journey its going to be epic!! Candii was truly missed!! Loved this video

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well its been a little while but Candi is back and looking great !. She lost some weight to fit into that Wedding dress but she is a married woman now and it looks like the stars might be lining up for her to continue her gaining journey. In this clip she catches us up on her wedding ,honeymoon and gives us the big news that she is creating content again on several platforms. She seems to still have a good appetite as she puts a nice dent in a large helping of pasta. This time around she is starting out much Curvier than the first time she started on Curvage . Her first gaining journey was sexy and amazing. Now lets hope married life will fill out those curves even more.     

Link to review
Kieran8

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

The Woman, the Myth, the Legend has returned! So glad to have you back Candii! I hope you enjoyed your hiatus, and cant wait to see what you have planned for curvage and all your other socials you plan to do work on! ❤ you made quick work of that pasta, look forward to seeing your gain in progress🐷 also Bella is adorable!!

Response from the author:

Old habits die hard 🐷

Link to review
Borghen

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

I'm gonna sound unpopular but this video should've been free: it's just Candii eating some pasta and talking about herself...

No stuffing, no costume, no roleplaying.

Boring.

Link to review
mj3200

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

The future is looking brighter on Curvage. I can't wait to see what the next videos hold. 

Link to review
Guest Farfromnew

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

Really great to have you back! Love how enthusiastic you are to be gaining again!!🥰🐷

Link to review
Guest BoxOfShoesOnABoat

6 of 9 members found this review helpful 6 / 9 members

So glad that you are back Candii! You look so beautiful in this video! Can't wait to see more of you! 😍

Response from the author:

Fun to be back 🥰

Link to review
Guest Bellyfan2020

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

A dream come tru! Thanks so much for the delightful video of your return :)

Link to review
Monty Hall

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Back....and looking amazing.   The is great to see!   Welcome back!

Link to review
Guest Chub lover

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

We are in the good timeline

Link to review
Philodust

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Call me a simp, if the queen says she's back and starting to gain I'll make bonfires of my money

Link to review
Hyena girl

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

So good to see your back! I've got your back, us girls have to stick together >:)

Link to review
Guest Chaddy

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

I was soo excited to see that you're back!! Instant Buy!!! Thank you for the return! 😍

Link to review
Fantasyfeeder86

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Love to see you back and very happy! The video was terrific! Thank you for the update! 😘

Link to review
Cpqz

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

A stellar return that suggests BIG things are coming in the future. 

Link to review