7 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
fat chat messy face stuffing | jiggles | valentine's day | tattoo talk

In this clip I express how much love I have for my ever expanding body since it's Valentine's Day. I tell you exactly what body parts I love the most as I eat candy out of a heart shaped box and suck down a delicious Energy Shake drink that is based off of the TV show, Euphoria. I've gained almost 100lbs in the past couple years, come listen as I talk about how wonderful it is to live inside this wonderfully fat body as I stuff my face. I end up a sloppy little mess at the end. I accidently go into a mini food coma, unable to move and my camera ended up shutting off because my brain just shut down xD

As you can see, I am also COVERED in tattoos now... Purchase this video to figure out how exactly that happened... It might shock you or not lol

challenge for whose who purchase my content: add a better description in the reviews ( :

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In the crumbling mess that is 2022, this whole video was like a vision board that I will be trying to manifest all year: talking about what you love about yourself, eating a greasy steak larger than your head and washing it down with a thick shake, and then finishing up with more self love. There’s so much to love about this video, but my favorite part has to be when, face shining with grease, you picked up the steak and just *chef’s kiss* started eating it like a slice of pizza. It’s beautiful, casual, effortless gluttony that everyone can enjoy. A very close second has to be how full you sounded at the end of the video after eating something in 10 minutes that probably could’ve fed 2-3 people 🤩

Also, the A1 sauce mixed with sour cream actually made me pause the video to write that down somewhere lol because that sounds delicious, especially on a potato or something. 

Link to review