3 Screenshots

About This File

I stuff donuts n milkshake.. wearing various outfits, I show off my fatness in the mirror. I talk about my gain.. show off my fat ass.. rip tights n play with my belly.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorge Reyes

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am a rabid Shar fan, but I also consider myself someone who tries to have an objective judgment. I've been saddened by some of the unfriendly comments and reviews of Shar's latest videos, so I took it upon myself to review her previous videos to see if the criticisms had a point. The result was not only a happy exercise, and not because I found her videos to be error free, but because I realized that this is what I like and makes me happy, without having to rate them. 

However, this clip was the one I liked the most: Shar looks smiling, smug, overflowing with meat everywhere and eats like a fattening pig. Yes, I like Shar a lot and if my judgment makes someone make a not very "objective" purchase, well, I'm sorry, I apologize in advance. 

Link to review
Andrew111

What can i say about Shar that hasn't been said. Amazing, beautiful, memorizing.   She may be the greatest weight gain model of all time.  She is absolutely gorgeous in this clip.  She is a master . Great production and stunning wardrobe as always. Throw in some donuts and fat chat feedee talk and you have one amazing clip. In this clip she shows you what a dedicated feedee with the right genetics can do . She is looking large and luscious in every way.  She shows off her now massive ass and its easy to forget that she was once a skinny chick with hardly any ass no hips or thighs . My how that has changed. Her belly hangs prominently,  even defiantly.    All I can do is what you should do. Feeders / FAs  Worship your goddess.

Link to review
Guest Berytosz

You dreamed me. It was my best dream ever.🥰

Great video 😍

Link to review
Guest Patates

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

No words😍

Link to review
Guest feederguy1981

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Not easily shocked by Shar, as she's been doing this at such a high level for a long time. I was shocked by this video. She looks so much bigger here. Stunning. Just stunning all around. Bravo. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Shar starts the vid marvelling at how big her belly is now before stuffing her face with donuts 😍. There is no hiding how fat her arms have got now too 😮. Even drinking a sugary drink while gobbling down many more 🍩. The side view we get of her really shows off how big her greed has made her. The wobbling of her big belly near the end is so hot 🥵 and her big 🍑 manages to break her tights what a vid shar great update 👍🏻.

Link to review
ronin76

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Love this video! ❤️ The parts shot on Shar’s phone feature incredible close-ups and give those parts a real natural and intimate feel. It’s like Shar is video chatting you to give a glimpse of the effects of her gluttony and show off her belly. Would love to see more videos shot like that!

And what a belly it is, too! Shar looks so soft all over as she jiggles her growing curves and and munches on donut after donut. Her appetite is too much even though they are filled with custard! Also, I love that custard keeps popping up in Shar’s videos to become this food enemy that she hates, but then still eats because she is just too greedy to stop herself. 😆

She shows off how a few different outfits fit her, or really don’t fit her too well anymore, as she talks about how her suit keeps unbuttoning. When she does get it buttoned and shows it off in the mirror from behind 🍑🍑🔥🔥! Changing into a pair of stockings she absolutely bursts out of them! She’s been so busy pampering and feeding her belly to grow it bigger it maybe she wasn’t paying enough attention to how huge her butt is growing. The stockings don’t stand a chance!

Love how happy Shar seems throughout the video too as she enjoys her growing softness and seems as surprised and in awe of her gains as we are. There’s even a bit of a blooper shot at the end as Shar laughs at her struggles to not roll off of her chair.

Another top video from Shar!

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Buy this vid!!

Hands down THE biggest, softest and most sensually wide and voluptuous Goddess Shar has EVER looked! 🥵😍🙏🏻

Shar’s weight has gone up a few notches and she’s not holding back in this vid - such amazing and beautiful angles.

Link to review
Craggers21

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Wow heres to hoping you wash up on my shore. Nothing comes between Goddess shar and Donuts on Valentines day. Love all the outfits and looks , i think the last outfit pips it for me al though it would probs be a bit like wrapping paper Lol. Classic. 😍  

Link to review
mcdorbandt

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

So perfect… this lady is hun po% everything she touches turns to gold… love her, so much . Never found a woman this attractive.  She’s an angel️must get amazing video…

Link to review