6 Screenshots

About This File

A Valentine's Day Surprise! Casey woke up to find donuts waiting for her on her doorstep .. a sweet surprise that happens year after year. Her neighbor always leaves her a box on Valentine's Day. She's feeling so hungry and horny.. she figured why not sit down and make a video out of it. 

Casey scoffs donuts and chugs cream. She's a free horny spirit full of fat chat. She plays with her belly and explores her gains. Guaranteed to turn you on! If you like a classic eating and fat chat video - this is perfect for you! 

Heavily discounted due to it being a more casual, unplanned video.. which always end up being the best! Happy Valentine's Day from Casey to you! ❣️
---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This woman is so fat and so beautiful, right out the gate in her red lingerie, gorgeous black hair - Casey is absolutely irrisistable! 😍 On top of it all, she is stuffing with my favorite - DONUTS!!!! Could this lady be any more alluring and sensual?!!!! I dont see how! Just look at that extending gut and those 2 huge breasts! Her smile, as always, brightens the night to day! Please buy this clip and leave a review! She is so worth it! ❤️ Love you, Casey!

Link to review
Mad51

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible hot footage of Casey cramming donuts into her mouth! Such a fun staffing video that's can be enjoyed, not only on valentines, but all year round!  She is utterly to die for!

Link to review
jacksprat

Feeding is an act of Love. The unselfish giving of vital nutrients from one to another. Providing for and caring for one another. Casey is a very well cared for woman. It is evident upon immediately seeing how well nourished she is. All plump and filled out properly. She is very proud of her obscenely luscious development. Yes, very proud ss she should be, showing off the spoils and luxury of her nutritional intake. Some folks are quite skinny. They're starving, they go to bed hungry and are never sure of their next meal. We set up charities to feed them. But no such charity is needed to feed Casey. We desire to feed her. It is truly our pleasure to see her enjoy vast amounts of food. A surplus of fattening vittles. She doesn't NEED free food, she feeds herseld very well thank-you.  But she gets it because We NEED to Feed her as an act of Love. And it's Valentine's Day! A day of Love and providing treats for our loved ones. Ever since we were little we were taught to give chocolates and cakes to the one we love most. Casey has grown to be that One for many of us. So yeah, she gets plenty of treats. In this video Casey indulges in donuts that were presented to her as a gift from her neighbor. He could have fed his friends or family, he could have donated to charity as well. But he chose to supplement the diet of sweet fat Casey. And she is very appreciative. Slapping and patting her well-filled fat Belly. Taking pleasure in massaging and displaying her swelling fat bosom. Being sure to present herself on camera for us all to fully appreciate howe finely she is being provided for. Bragging about her beauty and her tremendous weight. Flexing her beauty for the Cameras. Ensuring she will continue receiving gifts of fattening foods to maintain and develop even further. 

Link to review
jackal27

Oh what I’d give to be Casey’s Valentine. She is so incredibly attractive in her red panties as she stuffs on her heart shaped donuts from her very generous neighbor. If I was her neighbor I’d be gifting her favorite foods as often as possible.  She also is chugging her heavy cream to help wash those donuts down into her vast, growing belly and let out few burps to relieve some of the fullness too. I get so turned on by her fat chat recapping how small she was and how light she used to eat and how much happier she is now being so big and eating whatever she wants. Her belly hang has gotten so big that her lower, middle belly now hangs between the spread of her thighs while her upper belly is starting to rest and spread out over her lap. Such a nice Valentine’s Day treat from Casey, thank you ❤️😍🥰

Response from the author:

Your reviews fill my whole heart up! Thank you love 🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

the perfect video! eating, chugging, slapping, burping, moaning, fat chat, and the hottest greedy feedee of them all ❤️ 

So so glad you enjoyed it 🥰🥰🥰 thank you!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This Valentines video of Casey is hot!❤️Surprises are always the best and Casey delivered so well! She eats, burps and expands as she moans and tells all about what she would love to do on Valentines with her date. This is a first I’ve seen where Casey shows her bloating form in a vertical view and it’s even hotter on the big screen I watch on! If I could restart today, I would quit my job and spend my money on nothing but food to give Casey a wonderful day! Because all I want is to make her happy and smile!❤️ This is a must buy!

This really just made my day. I can’t thank you enough. Happy Valentines Day love 🖤

Link to review