4 Screenshots

About This File

Did you know that Casey used to be a competitive athlete? A little over 1 year ago, she had rock hard abs & was running half marathons. But boyyyy did Casey let herself go. She can barely even walk up stairs now with that massive gut hanging off her. Casey stuffed her fat ass into one of her old workout outfits and attempted some sit ups, push ups, and a few other exercises. It was soooo hard with her swollen stuffed belly getting in the way. She could barely breathe and even got a little lightheaded! By the end, big fat Casey realizes that working out is no longer for her and she just wants to keep growing. She needs a snack after that!

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I must confess that I've been a little skeptical about your "staying power" on this weight gain scene.  But when I saw you sitting between 2 super fatties my heart rejoiced.  They were putting their weight gain "blessing energy" into you.  I've seen this magical energy transfer twice before and each time the recipient gained a spectacular amount of weight.  And when I read about how you told your family you'd gained more than 100 pounds ON PURPOSE it drove me wild with desire for you.  I want to watch you grow even bigger than Reenaye Starr.  You're gonna get so fat your lover will have to reinforce the furniture with bricks to withstand your heaviness !!! 💕😊👍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.