Valentine's Day Vore Date

$8.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Our first Valentine's Day together, I am so happy to spend this special day with you.

As I mentioned, we won't need restaurant reservations nor will we need to order takeout. Our special dinner will be at home, in the bedroom...
I serve you wine as you begin to feel slightly dizzy. 
We move to the bed, where I start talking about how I've made you fat over the past year together. Your sculpted abs? An old memory now.
Thanks to my delicacies, you've become so... plump... soft... delicious. 
I'm starting to salivate as I watch you. I want to taste your flesh.
How? Do you think it's a preliminary roleplay...? Oh, yes, of course. That's just what I had in mind...

Is the wine what's got you so confused? Or are you slowly getting used to the idea of being eaten? I reach over and start licking you, my breath hot on your face. I can't stand it any longer, I lean over you and swallow you in one mouthful. You are so good and big... the biggest I've eaten so far. And you kick from inside me, you make me gasp, you try to get out of my belly but I won't let you!
I slap my belly trying to calm you down, but you keep kicking my gastric walls. Fortunately, I know a way to digest you quickly: I take big gulps of cola, releasing two giant burps. No sign of life from my belly, my gastric juices are finally digesting you. It's time for me to find a new boyfriend to fatten up for a whole year... Happy Valentine's Day. ❤️ 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌