Message added by S77

12/30/2022

6 Screenshots

About This File

You have a surprise for Pint-Sized this Valentine's Day. Since it's your first year together, you both agreed not to get each other gifts, but you just couldn’t help but pick out all the V-Day goodies from your local bakery, knowing well that she would turn into an absolute pig for these tasty treats. 

This is a POV style clip, full of oinking, teasing, and belly play while I stuff myself silly with donuts and cookies and cake >.< 

I hope you enjoy my best clip yet >.< !

xoxo

Pint-Sized

Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 3.40.27 PM.png

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Sweet_helper

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Probably the best video I’ve seen in awhile! Love it all around! ❤️excited season 5 GIF by PBS

Link to review
hug_pillow

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This awakened something inside of me I didn't even know I had.

Really hot clip, love how visibly aroused she gets half way through. I'm going to be coming back for seconds.

Link to review
fro-yo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this silly little piggy sure knows how to please her man ( not to mention herself..) on valentine's.. it doesn't take long for the contents of the bakery box to sensually pass her lips.. between plenty of snorts, oinks and moans 🐖 ❤️
apprehensive at first blush - she takes to the piggy role very well - you could even say it comes as second nature to her .. greedily devouring treats in one hand and feeling herself up with the other - exploring all the new soft seductive fat that's accumulated there from her desirous, insatiable habits

this is one clip you're definitely not going to want to miss out on : )

Link to review
Moon_23

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I have to ask. Do you have a feeder?

Link to review
happydaze

What a creative video, you can tell that all this pig thinks about is being a good hog for her daddy. Growing big and fat sounds so good doesn't it pig? I wonder what feels better stuffing yourself silly or the feeling of growing bigger and fatter. I can't wait to see what this pig does, her oinking, her greed, her excitement leads me to think she is in a little over her head. I can seen this escalating way out of hand, and I am ready to watch every single second of it. Pint-Sized is the best pig on this site and anyone who disagrees hasn't seen this clip.

Link to review