5 Screenshots

About This File

As you can see, my enormous body in the bra/thong is before my huge family meal fried chicken stuffing (another video I have up😈😋🐷) and the part of me in the jeans is after. You can see how much my triple belly sticks out when it’s stuffed vs not. In this video I talk about how tiny the lingerie I’m wearing used to fit and does not fit now and how it was a miracle I got it on. I show off my massive blubbery soft body for you in the mirror and I turn around and you can see the thong completely lost in my ass/shelf. Then, I sit down so you can see the giant tree trunk thighs I have. I jiggle my belly, pose for you, and try to keep my enormous tits from making an appearance. Luckily my XXXXXXXXXXL fupa is covering the 🐱 because the thong sure is not. I then show off my blubber overflowing after the family meal in jeans and a tiny top I used to wear. I’m so stuffed I can barely make out the words “I’m so stuffed” as I’m huffing and puffing. Finally, my back needs a break from the heavy weight of my triple belly that I carry so I plop each roll on the sink. One of my belly rolls probably contains the total amount of fat most women have in their entire body. 

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and motivates me to get bigger. I’m a people pleaser so when you tell me I’m eating and growing like a good piggy, all I want to do is please you more. 🐷🤤 thank you all SO much for your amazing support and love. I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 🥰💕 now let’s get me as fat as possible 🐖

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow !!! 😍I really !!!😍really!!! 😍really !!!😍love it !!!👖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😍🥰In Love Reaction GIF by i-love-you

Link to review