5 Screenshots

About This File

This video is 10 minutes of me gorging on a family meal of fried chicken and some mashed potatoes and gravy (with my fingers, I don’t like spoons they slow me down). I’m wearing an outfit that you can visibly see is cutting off my circulation because of how massive my body has gotten. Fat literally spilling out. I don’t talk much because honestly, sometimes when you’re as addicted to food as me, your only goal when you see food in front of you is to consume it all as quickly as possible so you can feel all the food sitting in your gut ASAP. I’m so distracted by the chicken grease, the fried skin, and the creamy mashed potatoes that I don’t realize there’s a wendys cup from my meal just an hour ago next to me. I’m determined to be 500lbs by fall/summer and this video depicts just that. I’m a greedy, gluttonous, fat piggy that only cares about 2 things-feeding my insatiable appetite and gaining as much blubber as possible.

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and motivates me to get bigger. I’m a people pleaser so when you tell me I’m eating and growing like a good piggy, all I want to do is please you more. 🐷🤤 thank you all SO much for your amazing support and love. I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 🥰💕 now let’s get me as fat as possible 🐖

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest SilkS0nic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip deserves another review! Now, I love fried chicken as much as the next person... but I've never seen someone destroy fried chicken like this before. TBABBW takes true pleasure in it, not to mention her tight jeans 😰 and that purple top 🥵 that makes her huge chest pop and her pillow arms somehow look even bigger 💪 Get this on sale while you still can!!

Response from the author:

LOVE THISSS🥰 thank you so much 😊 

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow 😯!!! I really !😍really !😍really !😍love ❤️ when you are wearing tight jeans 👖 with your amazing awesome 👏 FAT GUT hanging out underneath them 😍and the way it bounces and jiggles😍 while you are stuffing ,,,,that whole family fried chicken  🍗  meal,,,,,, jeans ❤️👖 and Huge MASSIVE Fat Bellies hanging out  is my extremely attractive thing ever!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I hope 🤞 that you wlll continue too do more videos just like that one ☝️ You are a stunning !!!🥰gorgeous !!!🥰perfect !!!👍 10 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤️💕 keep staying jiggly 😍and bouncy 😍my lovely 💕💕😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍🥰❤️💕

Link to review