8 Screenshots

About This File

After stuffing my face at the super bowl party, I headed over to D’s house for a sweet treat. I am soooo full, but she forces me to eat more in hopes I gain quicker! 😩 Come hang out with us while we laugh and enjoy our night! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It’s hot seeing the contrast between these two friends and hearing them talk what they’re eating so @WannabeAthickgirl gain weight like Denise has. It was also nice getting a little insight into the origin of their friendship. I look forward to the future content both these beautiful ladies post.

Link to review
Guest Bondingoverfood

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Donut holes totally made this video vs what you were intending on getting! Glad to see you dipping your toes into weight gain formula too! Easy calories! Love to see you having so much fun!!

Link to review
STCChristopher

· Edited by STCChristopher

I purchased @WannabeAthickgirl & @DoubleDenise doughnut videos on the night of February 22, 2022. I was eyeing the clips for a while but was waiting till I had time off work to purchase the video. I enjoyed this video more out of the two videos because this video tells more about the origin story about how the two meet each other. This is more of the talking video getting to know these two more. This video should have been titled Get to know @WannabeAthickgirl & @DoubleDenise origins while eating donuts; only because that is what you are talking about in this video. Honestly that was the story I was most interested in ever since they did their first collaboration videos on Curvage. Now after hearing their origins I would love to see a video with them doing each other's hair or makeup while discussing topics or telling stories. In this video they briefly explain how they meet each other back in High School from @DoubleDenise doing @WannabeAthickgirl's hair for a Prom. I also think this is the video they try harder to stuff each other. I think it would be cool seeing them share their prom and High School photos when they meet each other to share how they look. @WannabeAthickgirl talks about what she likes about Curvage learning about weight gain tips. In this video you get to hear @WannabeAthickgirl & @DoubleDenise talk about weight gain shakes. I like @WannabeAthickgirl Winter or Christmas themed pants in this video. I think it would be fun to see a video where @WannabeAthickgirl is wearing one of @DoubleDenise clothes and see a challenge to see how long it takes @WannabeAthickgirl to fill up to fit into @DoubleDenise clothes when they first meet. I think this video has the better colors vs @DoubleDenise's video. 

Link to review
ursamajor

The contrasting and complimentary parts of these women and their bodies is amazing.

Their friendship and chemistry is amazing to watch, and I'm so excited for how much they make each other grow, and how much they get to spend appreciating each other's bodies.

Look forward to what types of clip we can see in the future!!

Link to review