2 Screenshots

About This File

OBESE… O B E S E... OBESE!😏😏😏

IN THIS VIDEO…

EXERCISE FAIL / BIG BELLY BOUNCE / TIGHT CLOTHES / REAL LIFE

YOU’LL WATCH…

THERE SHE IS, ENJOYING HER PIGGY LIFE… SUDDENLY A MESSAGE FROM HER BFF CHANGES EVERYTHING… SHE WANTS TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND STARTED TO DO SOME EXERCISE, WHAT SHE NEVER IMAGINED IS… WELL… YOU KNOW, SHE IS OBESE!! AND DO EXERCISE IS IMPOSIBLE FOR HER… EVEN HER OLD BELLY BELT IS TOO SMALL AND YOU WILL SEE HOW HOT IS THAT OUR HUGE PIG JUST CAN’T DO A THING

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

I TRULY END TYRED AFTER THIS VIDEO… MY FAVORITE PART, THE BELT AND THEN HOW MY BOUNCE BELLY LOOKS 😏 HAVE YOU REALIZED THAT MY LEGGINGS ARE TIGHTER?…SOMEONE IS GAINING WEIGHT VERY QUICK!! 🐖🐖🐖 BTW... IF YOU TAKE A LOOK TO MY CHAIR, YOU WILL NOTICE SOMETHING REALLY HOT!... ENJOY THE VIDEO!!💕

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rhythmalism

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What to say what to say… the belly hang from the side and back is crazy. The back rolls are enticing… you have grown lovely… that’s the honesty you need 

Response from the author:

I AM DETERMINATE TO ACHIVE MY 2022 GOAL!!

Link to review
Moist Kovic

Always love seeing you exercise and having that gut jiggle in all those small outfits 

Response from the author:

IS EXHAUSTING BUT I LOVE TO SHOW YOU MY BIG BELLY HANGING !!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
not a real member

Wow 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I just can not believe how FAT !!! 😍 Laura has gotten😍,,,,,in this new update video ,,,,especially when Laura is snacking 🍺🍫🧁🍩🍪,,,laying on her side ,,,, we’re Laura’s HUGE FAT HANGING GUT!!!,,,,  touches the bed 🛌 ,,,,while she is text messaging 📱too her friend ,,,,while her friend text message 📲back too Laura,,,, telling Laura that she is TOO FAT !!! And needs to get really serious on going on a diet plan 😣 Too loose some Weight! 😖,,,, Then Laura has a hard time lifting up her FAT !!! MASSIVE self off the  bed 🛌,,, because she has really packed on so much MASSIVE WEIGHT on her FAT !!! MASSIVE body ,,,so then  as she is walking 🚶‍♀️ too the other room ,,,While Laura s FAT !!! HUGE!!! GUT HANGS over her tight leggings ,,,,as Laura’s FAT !!! MASSIVE!!! HUGE GUT bounces and jiggles ,,,getting ready too do a little Exercise workout 🏋️♀️ trying really hard 😠too put on her back belt that is way too small for Laura’s FAT !!! MASSIVE Waistline. And then she starts too do some exercises ,,,🧘🏼‍♀️ ,,,and gets so out of breath !!! really quickly !!! ,,,,,,there is so much bouncing ,😍and jiggling ,😍in Laura’s   VERY FAT !!! HUGE !!! GUT !!!😍 It looks so awesome !!!😍and extremely 👍stunning.!!!😍 ,,, Another Perfect 👍 TEN !!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩for Laura and her really Awesome !!!& her amazing !!! feeder !!! 😍   💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️  Thanks guys  I really enjoyed it a lot !!!❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Link to review