5 Screenshots

About This File

Join Savannah in the shower as she lathers up her continuously growing body, watch how the water washes over every inch of her fat. Afterwards she oils up her fantastic gut, jiggly thighs and soft breast.

Come and explore all of Savannah in this steamy late night clip 

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lmaolol

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Literally nothing hotter than fat red heads

Link to review

How can I describe the perfect woman?.... the answer is in this video. Savannah is beyond beautiful. Everything about her is perfect. A gorgeous face. An incredible breast. A dream body. I adore you. 😘I have all your videos and they are amazing. 🥰Five stars are few..Savannah you are a dream. 🤩🤩

Link to review
Guest dade76

In this video you are super sexy. Your belly and your breasts are phenomenal. You are beautiful. Your weight gain makes you a dream BBW

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Sylvester

Savannah has excelled herself with her second shower video, with the second part of it being an oiling of the body. The first shower video was wonderful, but with her extra flesh and fuller curves she makes showering look more sensual. Then she slowly oils all of her beautiful curves, rolls and bulges in dimmed light and the world does become a better place. Savannah looks incredible from all angles, her gain is proportionate across her body and there is now more of a wobble when rubs her belly and hips. She could well become a Calvin Klein model after watching the second part, enjoy:))

Link to review