6 Screenshots

About This File

valentines.thumb.gif.3dc5fd52c4c0cbab3044460b8a7c3b62.gifValentines_3.thumb.gif.16985b68cdae41414a1b78cbaf8b7b38.gif

You have had a few parties in your condo and have invited the whole floor to join, but one woman stood out more than all of the others. Her thicc, bulging body is something out of your wildest dreams, and you know she has an appetite too. You have secretly watched her stuffing your food at parties, but never had the courage to make a move.

Out of nowhere she is knocking on your door on Valentine's Day bringing a box of chocolate with her. She confesses to you, that she has always liked you, but was too afraid until now to say anything. She only told you today because she is moving out soon. Now is YOUR chance. This is a moment you have been dreaming of... so you invite her inside.

The two of you sit on the couch and you open the box of chocolates she brought and give her one. She almost eats it, but then she gives it back to you. You NEED to see her eat it. You love nothing more than to watch the way her whole body opens when she eats something delicious, so you quickly shove it into her mouth without thinking...she reacts just as you thought she would, moaning in delight at the flavours. But one chocolate isn't enough for you.

You NEED to FEED her MORE. So you do. This time she leans in for it and asks you if you like FAT women. Next you find your hands on her belly and you are leading her into the bedroom. There she undresses for you and RIDES YOU moaning at the top of her lungs. Her bouncing FAT body feels so soft, and her weight feels SO good, that you cant help but give it to her good.🍆 You know you are doing a good job because she cant stop the moans from cumming.

You never thought this night would happen, but you think to yourself "I guess dreams do come true..."

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bleeker

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW this is a great video. Really fun RP, and I had to snap myself out of a hypnosis after watching that belly and boobs bounce around. Completely mesmerizing. 11/10.

Response from the author:

Absolutely LOVE hearing this 🤤 the way all these jiggles feel is starting to mesmerize me too 🤩

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

She’s done it again! 
A fantastic RP clip, where you can really see how much bigger AGWLTE has gotten!

Legit looks like you went to the buffet before filming this! 

Thanks for the review 🥰 LOL I did go to a buffet before filming 🤣 I was stuffed to the max 😘

Link to review
Softnsexy

Seriously every vid just keeps getting better ! Love when you do rp vids. Looking amazing !! 

Thank you so much 🥰 I am really enjoying the roleplays! It's fun to play out different fantasies 🤤💋

Link to review
TarMinastir

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing once again. I love your confidence and sexy acting in this video ❤️
Your belly looks a little rounder every day and the way it bounces... 😍 I can't wait to see more RP videos from you!

Thank you for saying that 😍I was so nervous the first time I did a role play, but now I am really loving them! I am glad to here that you think my acting is getting better... but honestly it's feeling really natural now 😉 

Link to review
Theysayphantom

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Top shelf RP and sexiness! I can't believe how much fatter you've gotten ;)

I am so glad you liked it :3 I am having a lot of fun thinking about different role play scenarios 🥰🦭

Link to review