5 Screenshots

About This File

After a night of feeding me on this lovely Valentines Day there is nothing you want more than to rub those hard working feeder hands all over my voluptuous body.  I grab your favorite smelling lotion and begin rubbing it into my soft dough belly. you are quite pleased that your perfect Valentine is almost into her 300s. My porcelain skin is shimmering from the sweet smelling product. With every move i make my plump body jiggles everywhere. We are intimately looking at each other as i begin rubbing my inner thighs. I shake and jiggle them for you giving you the best view of my growing body. As i turn to the side to squirt more lotion onto my body you can see how big my rolls have gotten in the past year. you have never been in such awe of a bbw goddess you cant wait to get your hands onto me yourself.

i had so much fun filming this i hope you enjoyed as well. its my most intimate video yet and many more to come! leave a review if you enjoyed it too! it would mean so much ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.