**33min video**430lb+ piggy eating 5,000 calories per meal đŸ· / Q&A about being a feedee

$4.50

(9 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This video is 33 min of me talking about being a feedee and answering the questions below & eating Buffalo Wild Wings. Includes lots of messy eating and heavy breathing.  

Questions I answer in this video:

How has the lifestyle change from active athlete to all out lazinesss been?

Praise or teasing?

When being eaten out, do you like the idea of plopping your belly on their head?

Interest in being fed and fucked?

Hottest feedee experience so far?

Do you get a kick out of having someone do things for you because you’re so lazy/fat?

The perfect feedee date?

As you’ve piled on 200+ lbs, what’s one thing you wish you could still do mobility wise?

How hard it is it to touch yourself now?

Best furniture breaking story?

Thinking about getting a shower chair?

If you’re getting fed and fucked, which position would you prefer?

Do you think fat girls give the best head?

How much are you willing to gain for yourself?

How much are you willing to gain for someone else?

Sub or dom?

Items and number of calories eaten in this video 😋

Pretzel knots and cheese - 2,100

Chips and queso/salsa -900 (didn’t eat all of the chips)

Potato wedges - 400

Cheesecake- 450

Wings/ranch -1,000

2 Dr Pepper-300

Total calories: 5,150

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to â˜șïžđŸ’•

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end.Â đŸ’•đŸ„°

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lalt

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

After watching this clip, it's really not hard to understand how TheBigAssBBW got so big. Amazing how quickly she can put away massive amounts of food, she swallows mouthful after mouthful with incredible speed. She looks great too, the first thing that caught my attention was her huge arms which hang beautifully, and her top can barely contain her, with rolls spilling out everywhere, plus a gorgeous face to boot. The way her eyes roll back when she has a mouthful she really enjoys is extremely hot. By her answers to the questions, you can tell she really loves being a feedee and it's a personally a huge turn-on knowing each clip purchase is facilitating her gain. Some amazing burps as she fully pigs out. I'm excited to see more from this fat queen.

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Sexy as always! Love that you're porking up so fast 😍 lots of hot fat chat in this one, plus a mini (5000 calorie) stuffing đŸ˜‰đŸ·

Next one, would love a little extra belly play with some stand up angles at the end đŸ€žđŸ˜

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts off absolutely exploding out of her top. Huge tit overflowing the top while her back rolls wrap around her sides and cascades out of the bottom. Full of cute faces and moans as she answers questions, frequently interrupting herself to force more food in her mouth. She even gets turned on talking about sexual experiences involving with her eyes rolling back into her head as she squeezes her rolls. Getting out of breath from talking and eating while her massive tits and expanding gut put pressure on her lungs. She even talks about how her hair gets caught in her back rolls and when she tries to let her belly hang between her tree trunk thighs her upper belly roll will sometimes get caught and she’ll have to adjust her flab to let it sag. When she’s done answering questions she shows what it’s like to so greedy your own mouth can’t catch up. As she attacks that cheesecake one bite is never enough. It’s like she’s compelled to fill every inch of space in her mouth even to she’s so bloated her upper belly roll sticks straight up when she lays back. Lastly she shows up what she looks like standing up huffing and puffing as her engorged gut juts out and her fat sexy ass tries to devour her panties as her back fat jiggles with every waddling step. Worth every penny and then some!

Link to review
Tendedsugar

Come watch this 430+ lb gluttonous sexy piggy answer a plethora of feedee and feederism based questions while stuffing herself sillyđŸ„° I enjoyed the stories as well as the pure indulgence she put on. Once she finished up answering the questions, you can really see when her gluttonous hog side came out as she decimates the rest of her food almost instantlyđŸ„” show this piggy some love so she can get to 500+đŸ˜â€ïž

Link to review
Alberto18

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members
I like the part where you eat and eat and when you eat the chess cake with your hands as desperately ufff really a video that is worth it!đŸ„”â€ïž
PS: Someday there will be a video eating desperately, huh insatiably?đŸ€€â€ïž
I'm from Mexico, greetings đŸ„ș✌❀
Link to review
sexyfeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sexiest video ever you are such a fat piggy scratch that your a whale now I hope you make videos with quadruple the amount of food 

Link to review
Jawtin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is worth getting for the first blissful bite into that slab of cheesecake alone 😍 Happily there's also over half an hour of both gluttonous musings and gluttonous belly stuffing 😋

It's clear how incredibly turned on you are from your expressions and flab jiggling alone, which is only represented further by your replies to the questions, and the talk of your love of being a greedy growing pig. Couple that with a whole host of greasy food being easily sent down into your blubbery gut and, well, you've got an exceptional clip 🙌😊 Knowing that the food here - food that for most people would be enough to keep them satisfied for quite some time - is to you just another casual meal that you can intersperse with conversation, is an incredibly hot and encouraging sign that 500 pounds (and beyond) is an inevitability, and one that seems so easy for someone as insatiably greedy as you đŸ·

(Also your comment of 380 pounds not being "that big"...Â đŸ„”Â um yeah, CLEAR sign that the future will only be bigger and fatter 😍)

Link to review