5 Screenshots

About This File

Dani begins this video complaining about how her belly growls from hunger. Then she plays with her body, slapping her fat gut against her plump thighs, before telling you that your valentine's gift is watching her devour a whole pizza. "You gotta fold it up fat girl style!" She says, before diving into her food and immediately dropping grease onto her fat round gut, ruining her new lingerie. Moaning and panting, Dani pushes through the stuffed crust pizza, chugging soda and belching without shame.

After finishing most of the pizza, she is so overwhelmed with lust at her engorged frame that she begins dirty talking her date in between piggish burps. "I know you love how fat I am and watching me push myself... But this gut is already so big and round, I'm already so fat, but you just keep *uuurp* feeding me..."

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jouissance

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Finishing that pizza looked like a struggle but Dani powered through like a champ! She's looking super soft and round, especially by the end of the video. I hope she got some Valentine belly rubs and a nap 💘

Link to review
horseman587

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This might be her best video yet. Between watching her finish an entire pizza and jiggling her entire grease-covered body, I could hardly contain myself. 5/5

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 💖 Enjoy your bonus clip!

Link to review