3 Screenshots

About This File

You come home from work to spend Valentine's Day evening with your sexy fat girlfriend, only to find her looking bigger than ever, with her fat body on display in lingerie that shows off all of her sexy curves. She's been so greedy lately, so it's hardly a surprise that she's already eaten the chocolates you had hidden away to surprise her with tonight. And she's STILL hungry! Good thing you're into greedy fatties, looks like this is going to be one hot Valentine's day!

Enjoy this cute and sexy Valentine's GFE roleplay clip of CGGF with tons of sexy belly play, fat chat, GFE roleplay fun, and most importantly- some amazing angles of her fat belly and thighs. It will definitely make sure you have lots of fun this Valentine's Day (or any other day you watch it) 🐷

💕Please don't forget to leave a review for me, so I know how I did and what you do or don't like to see. They help me a ton and put a smile on my face to read. Thanks so much, as always, for your support!💕

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I would be the happiest valentine if my date couldn't even wait to stuff her face. CGGF has the perfect curvy body with the most beautiful face.🔥 I feel lucky that she blessed us with this video. She really digs into these sweets she just can't wait. I loved the outfit in this video it is super cute. This is definitely a must watch for everyone who is into the fetish. 🥵

Link to review

Join CGGF has she try’s to hold back eating the Valentine’s Day chocolates you left for her. I say try 😂 but come on you think she’s not going to eat them all 🐷. Her lingerie is struggling to contain her curves, her belly looks so round and wobbles a lot in this vid 🥵. A brilliant rp and a perfect valentines vid you will love check out this 5 star vid right now 😍.

Link to review