7 Screenshots

About This File

❤️ YOUR VALENTINE WANTS TWO CREAM PIES ❤️

After stuffing your Valentine with a large dinner, she invites you to her place where she plays with her full belly in her sexy short tight red dress and entertains the idea of having dessert even though she is full. You get her a banana creampie--her favorite--and she makes a bet with you: if she finishes the entire creampie then you have to take her to her favorite buffet. If she fails to finish the whole pie, then she'll do whatever you want. She talks about her creampie fantasy as she eats the pie on all fours and gets a little messy for you. She really wants to win the bet so she can go to that buffet!

You are secretly hoping she doesn't finish because you want to win this bet. The prize you have in mind? To breed her and fill her with even more cream. 

ROLEPLAY | EATING ON ALL FOURS | MESSY EATING | RIDING POV | BREEDING | FAT CHAT | INSTRUCTIONS FOR SATIFACTION

Please excuse my hoarse voice in this video! I am still a bit sick!

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love how Mina’s belly just barely fits in this dress. Her soft body is irresistible and her voice can command you to do anything. I’m not into breeding, but after this video I am all in!

Response from the author:

Glad my sick voice is still cute 😂😘

Link to review