10 Screenshots

About This File

It's Super Bowl Sunday and you're spending it at Hooters with your buddies. A plump bubbly waitress named Casey waddles over to take your order. She's about to end her shift.. she's just your type. You guys LOVE fat chicks and this waitress is HUGE.. literally bursting out of her uniform. Casey agrees to join you guys.

You convince her to participate in a bet... If Casey can eat all your food that you ordered, you'll leave her an extra big tip.

Casey loves a challenge, especially a greedy one. She gets to work and devours all that yummy food. She moans in pure blissful pleasure with every bite as her belly grows and grows. She fat chats with you guys as she eats, praying her boss doesn't catch her! She gorges as you guys watch in awe at how much this girl can pack away. Her appetite has come a long way since she started working at Hooters.. she used to be thin! But all that late night snacking kinda caught up to her.. 

So.. does she win the bet? Does Casey earn that big tip? Come find out ;) Get ready for a show!

PS - lots of awesome burps in this one!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Super bowl? dont have it, dont need it, Hooters, don't have it don't need it, Hottest waitress in the world! Yes please! Im wondering why Casey clocks out of the shift and don't change to her own clothes, I'm guessing the plussize store in her nearst mall is rebuilding so she has to sit in her workclothes. THIS CLIP HAS THE HOTTEST BURPS! 

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
  • The bounce when she sits down
  • The burps
  • The belly slap with one hand holding a sandwich with sauce dripping out her mouth
  • "you can put your hands on my gut if you want..."

5 stars

Link to review
jacksprat

OMG, Talk about Fantasy Football! Admit it... This is your Fantasy. Sexy Casey as your Big Bellied Hooters Waitress. Munching down all the food you ordered for your whole table. The thing is, Casey can easily fulfill all your fantasies. She is the dream girl. All your fantasies are within her greedy fat grasp. She lives out her own fantasies every day  and she creates fantasies for you that you might not have even known about before. I guarantee there are some guys who didn't even know they were into fat girls before discovering Casey. Now they dream to have Casey eat all their food in public while they sit there hungry and watch. And yes, this is technically behavior that Casey can actually do in public. Pigging out on your food while everyone watches her. Patting anf caressing her big fat belly. The Hooters roleplay makes it all the more forbidden. Hooters is infamously fatphobic. The young women who work there are encouraged to be skinny and to practice self-control. They are powerless and objectified. Casey is far beyond anyone's control. She is Sexy Fat Empowerment! All Voluptuous and Curvy. Everyone who sees this clip has got to be thinking: Shouldn't Hooters really have a big thicc sexy Fattie on every shift? Isn't it about time? 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I’m not a big football fan, but I watch the super bowl for the commercials. But it seems now I have a new reason to watch the super bowl, and that’s Casey gobbling down on some super bowl snacks! As she chomps on each sandwich she just keeps getting fatter and fatter and her throat bulged with each swallow. She talks to you with her mouth full it’s so freakin hot to hear her voice! And she leaves such a mess around her lips it’s too irresistible to lick them off! This is the perfect video to watch for any big game event! Go Casey!❤️

Link to review
bp1812

Our favorite hooters girl is back and fatter than ever!! She takes our order, but little does she know it’s all for her. She releases her big greedy gut from her tight uniform, which clearly no longer fits (stupid dryer), and gets to work! Watch as she shovels wing after wing, slider after slider down her greedy throat, moaning with each additional bite. Casey washes it all down with some root beer and let’s out some slobby burps! She’s concerned her boss will be upset with her for eating all our food, but that’s the reason we always come back!  

p.s. just looking noticeably more massive with each video, pls pls pls keep it up! 10/10!!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

WOW! Is there anything rounder and more adorable than smiling hungry charming Casey?!!! Obviously not! The beginning of this clip alone is simply exquisite! Her double chin is always around on her beautiful face and it is sooooooo gorgeous!!! Her orb gut just keeps growing....probably because of stuffings like these hehe! This clip is so generous too! 21 minutes for just $7?!!!! Casey, you love your followers and feeders soooo much!!! Thank you! You spoil us every week with these clips and prices! Casey then goes on to massively stuff and it is always a pleasure to watch! Even if my team was IN the Superbowl, I would only want to feed her and caress her perfect growing gut! I would never be able to take my eyes off her! You truly are the best, Casey!!!! 🥰

Link to review
frencht92

Casey fulfills every feeders dream in the absolute hottest way possible 😍! This goddess is sure to get to off and to sure to be the fattest most beautiful hooters girl you’ve ever seen!!

Link to review
jackal27

Yep, too hot to handle for me. So like I said on Casey’s forum I expected this clip to be too hot but I of course needed to see it. When I say too hot, I blew my load in the first 5 minutes. 
I watched the clip in its entirety so I could provide a reliable review and also because I couldn’t take me eyes off Casey even after cumming. Right from the start she has me hard as the Hooters waitress taking our order, and she looks so fat, round and irresistibly sexy! Her belly is begging to be let out from her Hooters shirt, bouncing and jiggling as she waits on us. Then the real fun begins when her role play customers ask her to join them and challenge her to eat their full order. And seriously before she evens gets started on the wings and sliders, Casey looks so massive from the get go like she had just polished off a huge stuffing. If that is how big she looks on an empty stomach, she truly is packing on more pounds, no question. Once she starts stuffing we get see her giant sphere of a belly grow in this colossal, overwhelming mass before us. She is so right about her body’s frame because the more she gains the rounder she becomes and the more her flab protrudes in pretty much every section of her curvy figure. She turns at so many great angles to show off but it’s almost like there’s no missing how big she is no matter how she is facing you these days. Oh, and for those who are turned on by fat girls burping, Casey let’s some out very big, deep belches after she chuggs her root beer in between her food that sound orgasmic hot on her. And her burps have no doubt grown bigger as the rest of her has. Her face is definitely filling with a more clear fold of a double chin fat and her breasts I think are trying to compete with her belly and booty’s expansion; so ample and arousing. I know she’s just role playing but I can’t believe she says “how hot she used to be before she gained”, when I lose control from how attractive she is. Do yourself a favor watch this clip that is easily one of my top faves by our charming and enchanting Casey. 🤯😍🔥🔥🥵

Link to review