2 Screenshots

About This File

It's lunchtime on an ordinary Friday in the office where you work.
Luna, the new employee, arrives with a packet of backlogged documents giving you an extremely specific order: you will use all your free weekends to do her backlog of work for the week

"do you think I haven't noticed how you look at me? Do you think I haven't figured out your little secret? You go crazy over this shapely body... so tight in my tightly wrapped clothes...don't you?"

Your body can't contain itself and Luna immediately notices your erection!

"I'll let you masturbate on me... on this fat belly of mine. In return, you'll do all my weekly work. Come on, pull it out and start jacking off.."

As you give in, you notice that she has taken out her cell phone and is filming you in that moment of absolute intimacy between the two of you.

"this? oh it's nothing, I'm just making sure you don't break your promise... you don't want me to tell everyone you were molesting me, do you? this video is my weapon against you. You are now in my power, you are my slave and you will do whatever I want... and if you are nice to me, I will be nice to you. Now, come on my belly!"

You explode on the belly of your new fat coworker, a girl you barely know but who now has your life in her hands and wants to control you like her puppet. 
The lunch break is over, your colleagues are returning. Luna quickly re-buttons her shirt and returns to her desk, advising you not to forget her work. 

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌