9 Screenshots

About This File

Lately, I've noticed my belly has become a tad swollen. Feeling confused..I decide to turn to nurse Shar for some great advice. Shar begins to feed me through a funnel. I complete 4 funnels in hope of my belly becoming less swollen. I am then strapped to a door.. I am fed donuts and pop as my belly begins expanding more and more..

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest yeah123

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

SUCH a hot clip.  Paige looks incredible and has already thickened up a bit in her short time on the site.  Shar really pushes her limits and I'm sure this feeding will go a long way in plumping her up!  Maybe Paige can have her revenge and force feed Shar in a similar manner...😎  Highly reccommend

Link to review
xTom420

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Honestly such a got video definitely worth the money! may as well treat yourselves this valentines, probably the hottest duo on curvage I can’t wait to see Amy even bigger she’s already so sexy! I love the burps such a good role play looking forward to future content 

Link to review
ecplaneguy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Awesome video! I would love to see a remake of this with maybe a bit more of Amy’s belly exposed. Also would be great to see a revenge video with. Amy stuffing Goddess Shar while she is tied up.

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A solid 5-stars! 🤩

Amy is PACKING IT ON! 🐷🧁🧁🧁

What a sweet and gorgeous collaboration from these two northern goddesses.

There’s some incredible angles of @Goddess shar throughout too, her soft jiggly belly sticking out further than her boobs, through the opening at the front of her Nurse outfit, this combined with her thick soft upper arms, plump face and huge ass sticking out rearwards totally  showcase what a big and beautiful girl she now is 😍😍😍

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

An incredible video you have to buy it! We all appreciate Goddess Shar is the greatest gainer of all time, now she is mentoring a sexy as fuck gym girl to follow in her footsteps! Everything she learned as a slim model stuffing herself to the limit in every single video she has passed onto Amy Paige! She encourages Amy to continue stuffing despite the pain and discomfort she feels and this is truly what we like to see, you all know it! We all need to buy this video so that Shar continues to force feed Amy in the future! And also so that Amy has the confidence and motivation to continue! Shar knows exactly what to do to achieve what she has accomplished so far! We need to show Amy that gaining weight by stuffing herself sick is worth it, and we can only do this by buying her video! Trust me if you do, you won’t be disappointed! 

Link to review
ecplaneguy

Awesome video! I would love to see a remake of this with maybe a bit more of Amy’s belly exposed. Also would be great to see a revenge video with. Amy stuffing Goddess Shar while she is tied up.

Link to review