5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try on some old clothes that I wore before I gained so much weight! I'm out of breath the entire time just from having to jump and wiggle my fat ass into some tight clothes. After I'm done trying on outfits, I lather my body up with coconut oil and play with all the jiggly fat all over my body!

(Ignore my foster kitten in the beginning she just wanted to say hi)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Omg you have grown so much!!! You and your feeder clearly put in a lot of work into getting you this big, i honestly cant wait to see how big you get from here, i know you dont upload as often but when you do its always something special 😍❤ hopefully the shaking of your belly doesnt demolish your book case 😂 also the kitten is adorable! 😍

Link to review
iEatSquid

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Simply amazing how much bigger you have gotten ever since you started! 🙌 Though I'm hoping you save those clothes for next time there's a big difference in size 😏

Link to review
Quatering09

Wow, so fat that the apartment shakes 😍 I hope you treated yourself to something fattening after all that hard work.

Link to review
Guest rougerose

It truly is a blessing that we get to see how far your gains have gone. It really does not feel that long seeing you wear some of these outfits but good lord does it put it into perspective how big you've truly gotten. Can't wait to see Part 2 of this series in a year from now 😌

Link to review
anthony_88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg god damn your getting huge but pls come back I want to see you a lot bigger  😀

Link to review
nflames555

omg I can't stop enjoying this video

For the longest time I couldn't make it through the first outfit (now I just fast forward haha 😅 no making it through otherwise) TCG looks so incredibly gorgeous in this one. She shows her sensually beautiful pouty face, overwhelming sexy stretch marks, and gets out of breath for you trying on some very tight and revealing outfits. Culminating in her trying her feeders pants which is a sight to behold. Her belly and thighs jiggle gloriously as she shows you one of the hottest growing belief bellies I've ever seen. A must see

Link to review
julz1356

My god, the difference between now and your old vids 😍😍 amazing.

Link to review
AJTF

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Every time TCG posts a video it's an instant purchase. I could have told you this was a 5-star before I watched it and obviously I would have been right. I don't know if absence makes the heart fonder or if this woman really is just that attractive, but do yourself a favor and buy this, then go back and buy any older vids that you're missing. I promise you this is not a sponsored review; TCG just inspires me to a previously-unseen level of simpery. Please never disappear.

Link to review
sammyboy515

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

You are the best and prettiest gainer. Seeing a new video of yours always brightens my day!

your burps are so sexy and I loved how you kept mentioning how you weren't that full and imagined yourself being completely stuffed in the outfits.

Link to review