4 Screenshots

About This File

We are long distance, but doing the best to keep up our feedee/feeder thing going on. The only way is with feeding sessions on videocalls and thats what we are doing on this one: a more intimate experience where I talk to you while stuffing myself with a McDonalds family box for 3 and showing off my fat, heavy, soft and obese body 💚

By the end I show you a new trick that my belly can do now since you fed me this huge: I can drag a very heavy chair without using my hands.... I said drag, not push.... 

Expect a cranky bed that was not so happy about all this weight on top and became really "vocal" lol, a fatty stuffing herself for you, lingerie that's maybe a bit too small 🥲, belly drops, belly hang, sneezes, burps and all that stuff.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

lesserhawk

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an incredible video. More intimate, more personal that usual - i love the talk about your greed and gluttony, all the food you can't help but eat, how much fatter you're becoming - and of course she looks amazing! This outfit really, really works.

Get this video, you won't be disappointed!

Response from the author:

That's what I intended on bringing on :) thank you so much for making me fatter and supporting me 🐷💚

Link to review