4 Screenshots

About This File

Come see how big Cece has grown for you! :3

Edited by kawaiipiggy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigDogStatus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am a simple man. CeCe uploads, I write tha check. Simple as it gets fellas 🤷 CeCe don't miss, this is some high caliber, well produced, gorgeous belly play. Videos like this are why I still use this site - 10/10 bravo 👏🏼

Response from the author:

Awh I love you! Thanks AGAIN xoxo

Link to review
Guest steak_and_taters

Wow, just WOW. 15 mins of pure heaven. Gorgeous Cece, looking absolutely radiant, sensuously rubs her perfectly round belly and massages it with oil. So seductive, she is truly amazing.

Lots of belly and belly button play, jiggling, and belly dropping. Just an amazing clip from start to finish!

10/10 - Go get this clip - you will not be disappointed!

Awe thank you so much! 💝

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

It's amazing how much Cece seems to plump up with each new clip she posts! It makes every video she has a must-see to watch her progress. At the very least make it a double feature with this video and her "Make Me Bigger" video from 2020 and you won't believe massive difference in barely over a year. Get lost in Cece as she fills the screen with jiggling, oily curves while she seductively tells you how much she's growing. If you think she looks big from the front, wait until she turns to the side and you see just how massive her belly and boobs have grown. Also, can we talk about that adorable double chin? Cece is at her plumpest and prettiest here so be sure to stick around to the end for the slow-motion portion, although no one would blame you if you don't last that long. Thrilled she's back and excited for her to make even more content as she continues to grow. 

Wow! Thank you so very much! ❤️

Link to review
Kevinmorad

I'm not religious but every time you upload a clip is that one time reminds you to feel thankful your alive & have money to support shelter over you, please don't stop if you have extra $ & haven't showed support do so you won't be disappointed Cece's clips are great there are cute models but do they look this cute? as long as she drops clips she will drop a little something else for us! ^^ :) 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review