9 Screenshots

About This File

During this video I had a real force-feeding experience for the first time... This mysterious man blindfolded me, tied my hands and choked me with a belt around my neck and a lot of food, giving it to me while squeezing my belly swollen, because I was so full, but he didn't care and just kept giving me more and more, strangling me and spanking my belly while also squeezing other sensual parts of my body. I must say that it has been the most exciting experience of my life, I ended up full of sweat and completely turned on, I can't wait to repeat this experience, would you like to join me next time?πŸ’¦πŸ”₯😍πŸ₯΅

1.1.thumb.gif.f4026620de50c36e1aab116f05c52cf8.gif

1.2.thumb.gif.cecbe9fb765ef39e955d7b75a73d600b.gif

3.thumb.jpg.3a7504f718b405a52ac1ac156802c0a7.jpg

6.thumb.jpg.9e3f1405095eb8a05cf03920057ad85f.jpg

7.thumb.jpg.89e54f97dac176c16b33fe1831c28d5f.jpg

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Guest Plump_Love

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a AMAZING video! I am impressed with how much you could take in, and your signs of enjoying the treatment were so seductive!! You said you were turned on, and so was I. You also said you couldn't wait to repeat this experience, and invited us to join you. All I can say is that I would LOVE to join you, especially if I get to be the one tying you up, and feeding and teasing you like that!!😊😘

Link to review