14 Screenshots

About This File

A big snow storm hit, which makes a perfect excuse for you and your girlfriend to stay home to have a romantic day together! Enjoy a homemade meal, watch a movie together (with lots of snacks) and eventually take things to the bedroom to close out your spicy evening together. 

1235689422_SnowedInWithGFGIF1.thumb.gif.ac5317ceda23474b4bea2e675bba8399.gif391155341_SnowedInWithGFGIF2.thumb.gif.d7fd7f664228d12fb60de77868360317.gif1156059238_SnowedInWithGFGIF3.thumb.gif.3786711b245580e3e4211a500e6eb6f3.gif2085472892_SnowedInWithGFGIF4.thumb.gif.f7d99f1eb9c83b6d6f66715218fdadef.gif1377680917_SnowedInWithGFGIF6.thumb.gif.c92d1c0323c9e7d8339e59c8f6ca14a4.gif2064876481_SnowedInWithGFGIF5.thumb.gif.1ae00f5af25924c3e85ba2d04fcc2ec0.gif1824059222_SnowedInWithGFGIF7.thumb.gif.f10efef38990d097628d49a8e4f62cb6.gif

In this clip ; Stuffing | Soft GFE | "Bedroom" Roleplay | Burping

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

Oh baby I’d be happy being snowed in every day of winter if I was stuck with someone as hot as Rosie! She’s so sexy as stuffs herself with pasta, chugging coke getting so bloated. I love when she pulls her belly and starts rubbing it as it swells bigger. Once she finishes her pasta she moves on movies and snacks on the couch. Once she’s had her fill of food she takes us into the bedroom stripping next to nothing shaking and slapping all her plump, sexy fat. Hibernating with Rosie would be a dream come true based on what I saw 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Incognito4

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am once again, telling you to make sure you buy Rosie's latest vid. The gain train simply doesn't stop and inbetween videos she clearly hasn't let up on her efforts. I would have no issue being snowed in with her and if this is as close as it gets I'm cool with that. Full of stuffing and capped off with bedroom play, this is one of Rosie's hottest videos yet and once again she doesn't disappoint.

Link to review
Alex67

As usual another unbelievable video The content just keeps getting better and quite the fantasy come to life. I would HIGHLY recommend this and enjoyed every minute of it Rosie just keeps on growing 😍

Link to review
oerndan

Wow this is the dream, stuck at home with your feedee partner with nothing else to do other than feed and f**k! Once again, rosie is amazing with the roleplay, and absolutely stunningly fatter than before! Highly recommend!

Link to review
ahemahem

The last 5 minutes alone of sensual fat talk amid the “bedroom” simulation are worth twice the asking price. Rosie is unparalleled in her role playing ability and totally immerses the viewer in the fantasy of being snowed in with your fat girlfriend. And Rosie is getting FAT, my friends. Even fully clothed in athleisure she is clearly truly immense from every angle, but her face is getting especially round and enhancing her already stupendous beauty. The B&A she recently posted in her forum shows just how dramatically her profile has changed since we’ve been feeding her fatter with every clip. And you can tell that she loves it, which is why we love her. 

Link to review
YungChill3447

Fantastic stuff! Rosie does an awesome job setting up the cozy, intimate setting and letting the tension rise over the whole clip. 10/10, an absolute must-buy especially if you're into the kind of softer, sweeter side of this kink.

Link to review
Bellend69420

I mean where to even begin. Rosie takes the GF experience to a whole new level and really makes you feel like you’re there with her. The idea of being snowed in with this sexy fat goddess is the stuff of dreams but she manages to surpass any dreams you could have. She is simply the best on the scene at the minute and no-one does it like Rosie. She is so soft and sensual and jiggly and her “bedroom” experience is the stuff of legend. If you have any doubts about buying this clip, get them out of your mind right now and buy it, you will not be disappointed. Amazing job Rosie, you always make them incredible, thank you for blessing us with your gorgeous, creamy growing body and may it get bigger and jigglier for years to come❤️

Link to review
Abdini

Really a great video!

I enjoyed watching you being Snowed inside, you eats for me/the watcher and takes things further to Watch a movie.. and then a round in the bed😍

Link to review
crudeatoms

Yes yes yes! Rosie delivers a fantastic GFE, as always. She's so sweet, cuddly and adorable - the kind of gal Momma would be proud to meet. Add her wild appetite and out of control curves, and you have a beautiful, sexy woman to cuddle up on the couch with.

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

Have you ever imagined what it would be like to spend a night with an incredibly sexy curvy girl? If so, then this is the video for you! Rosie eats for you, then she takes things further! If you want to be teased buy this video and I promise you won’t be disappointed 

Link to review
Mr.kravjunk

Hello hello!  What a perfect day spent with you honey! Wish we can spend more snow days eating , movie waiting and sleeping ;)

Link to review
Guest Sindrenbelthor

Fantastic video, these moments felt genuine and gave off the feeling of being at a cozy cabin with your growing girlfriend. The sexual tension in the air along side the clear need to get bigger (not to mention the massive stuffing) really make this a must have. Definitely looking forward to future videos and more snow days like this 

Link to review
Tony_syb

Rosie delivers another fantastic clip of a fantasy I would I could live through. Everything from the eating to those last amazing minutes just shows off how perfect of a goddess Rosie is, and that we’re blessed to see such a beautiful body get fatter and fatter

Link to review
Squishyboy

An absolutely wonderful video! She really outdid herself on this one and it's worth every penny! 

Also, perfect and just in time for Valentine's day 💖

Link to review