10 Screenshots

About This File

Your new secretary Nikki is a big girl. You can't help but admire her curves and stare at her round belly. Her clothes are always so tight and revealing, leaving little of her fat body to the imagination. She's caught you looking more than once but always smiles and shows off a little more. You want her but you have a skinny partner at home. She's fit and athletic, nothing like your soft curvy secretary. But Nikki knows your partner can't turn you on the way she can. You want a fat, growing girl. And Nikki wants YOU.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thomas91

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Omg this is the sexier clip than you make, I hire you right now. 

Your body is so sexy and perfect your the petection

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is such an incredibly hot take on the feedee secretary roleplay. Nikki nails being both dominant and demanding while still freely giving herself over to being fed and filled and grown. She nails the almost-safe-for-work attire perfectly, but don't worry, that doesn't last long. Looking forward to Nikki bringing this character back for a sequel to update us on how well we're growing her!

Aw thank you so much! 🥰 I had so much fun with this role play and a sequel could be super hot! 😍

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sexy @NikkiMaialinahas been your secretary for six months, and she's noticed that you've been paying quite a lot of attention to her curvaceous, beautiful body.  She wants you.  She knows you're in a relationship, but she doesn't really care about that.  She knows that when she shows off her body, you'll have all the resistance of a kitten in front of a saucer of cream.

As usual, Nikki looks absolutely stunningly beautiful here.  Her angelic face is getting so wonderfully round as she grows bigger.  And it's quite superfluous for me to rhapsodise about that sweet, sweet body of hers.  Let's just say she looks heart-stoppingly, knee-tremblingly fabulous.

The thing that really lifts this into the erotic stratosphere is NIkki's role-play.  She's so good at playing the role of a sexed-up, turned-on secretary who wants to seduce her boss.  I almost fainted with pleasure when she announced she wanted to be your piggy play-thing at 07:23, and bent over forwards over her table - what an astonishing, gorgeous, sexy sight!

I really liked the way Nikki presents herself in her secretary-role as happy to do anything to please her boss.  She just wants to be endlessly fed, repeatedly fucked, name-called, and used over and over again.

Probably just my imagination working overtime (who can blame me?), but I like to imagine that Nikki actually turned herself on for real during the filming of this.  Check out the way she squirms around in her chair at 09:26, and then flashes a dazzlingly beautiful smile at 09:33.  WOW!  (I reckon she might have needed to "release" a bit - if you know what I mean - after the camera stopped...)

An ultra-sexy video from an amazing, beautiful girl who must surely have been made in heaven!  Highly recommended - buy it now and fall in love with Nikki!

WOW! 😍 Thank you so much for yet another incredible review!! I loved reading this! Your reviews are always so detailed and amazing. It's clear you put a lot of effort into them and I appreciate that so much! 😘

Link to review