5 Screenshots

About This File

*Intro pricing for the first 48 hrs!* I've gained so much weight in less than a year! I want to show you just how much I've grown in such a short time by trying on some of my clothes from the summer. I have three outfits to show you, and with this winter weight they all definitely fit me a lot differently than they've used to! All the waistbands on these jeans cut into my tubby belly, crop tops can barely cover my boobs, and this button-up is literally bursting at the seams. I even show off pictures of me at my thinnest from last year, wearing some of these outfits! The difference is shocking, and honestly it just makes me hungrier for more. I've gotten so fat, but I want to get so much bigger!

An outgrown clothes try on clip featuring three different tight outfits, tight jeans, attempted button popping, jiggling and teasing, tons of weight gain dirty talk and fat chat, and in depth details about all the weight I've gained. Don't you want to see how fat I've gotten from summer to winter?

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sky_3

I love the try-on of outgrown clothes - shows progress way better than a measuring tape 😉  and I got to live my "unbutton" fantasy for each outfit.  Way to go Wood - not weird at all 🙂

Link to review

I cant believe how fat Wood looks. 🥵 I'm usually not crazy about try on videos, but seeing Wood in that button up is amazing. Cant wait for them to try on the same clothes 50lbs fatter.

Link to review