Message added by S77

NOTE: to manage expectations please note that the video is a video slide show containing still images. Old and New images are juxtaposed to showcase the changes described in the clip description and title.

2 Screenshots

About This File

What a year it's been! I've gained 100 POUNDS of beautiful luscious FAT! This video has been highly requested. It is a compilation video of photos from when I was skinny, super fit, chubby, to SWOLLEN GROWING FAT. Watch the photos display as I transform from an athlete to a growing PIG. This is only the beginning and there will be so many more pounds to come. I worked extra hard on this transformation video of you guys, I hope you love it as much as I do! I'm SO proud of these big fat gains ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

this is so hot how fast she put on weight, in a couple of years the compilatíonvideo could be 10 minutes!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Alaxar

This is the best before and after set I have seen. The work that Casey put into it shows and it gives a fantastic timelapse of her journey! Definitely recommend.

Link to review
Guest goocho94

Really really loved this. If you are a big fan of before and after or progression videos this is the one to get. It it seriously impressive how out of shape this former athlete got. Very sexy.

Link to review