5 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve got a date with your sexy and eager to please BBW ghoulfriend for Valentine’s Day! 

She’s made milkshakes and brought heart shaped donuts, how romantic! Quickly you notice she’s really enjoying the donuts, and she’s downed one milkshake before she asks for yours. 

She’s so happy to be spending Valentine’s Day with you, eating delicious donuts, she begins to get a bit carried away! The donuts are quickly disappearing, you don’t seem to mind though! 

Her skirt starts to get tight, you don’t mind if she lets her belly out, right? All she needs is a few belly rubs, and you’re happy to oblige! 

Soon she’s laid up with her bloated belly, unable to continue with your valentines date. She couldn’t help it, the donuts were too delicious, but you convince her to have just one more. 

Now she’s moaning and breathing heavily, sad that she can’t continue your date, she’s too fat to fuck! That’s not gonna stop you from trying! Bring the donuts to the bedroom, it’s about to get hot AF! 

She tries to get on top but she’s so bloated and uncomfortable, you’re loving this aren’t you? She’s complaining about her belly being so heavy while she straddles you, and your encouragement leads her to bounce on you indulging in more donut fun! 

She’s going to town, the bed is creaking like crazy, this is the best Valentine’s Day EVER! 
142668BF-716F-449F-8070-144C5D404628.thumb.gif.15a9d05133104c99bdc75f8cec1ecb61.gif3D1B3AA8-0D89-442D-ACE3-C0DC3D63839E.thumb.gif.b5412dc320b56ead67356aab2f330cfe.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

noaccount1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Jersey Ghoul 666 has really outdone herself!

It is no surprise that this clip puts you right with her on a Valentine's Day afternoon, intimacy is a trademark of @Jersey Ghoul 666 clips.  But what makes this clip unique is a premise (a feedee not realizing that she has overeaten to the point of not being able to sleep with you, unconsciously choosing food over sex), that you not only do not see that often, but is amazingly sexy.  You could see it really happening, and somehow, in the process, being even more sexy than the act itself.  

Combine this with just basic things (good quality, excellent length for the price, the beautiful flow of the clip), there is no way that you will be disappointed with your purchase!

Response from the author:

Oh hell yeah thank you so much!! 
I’m glad to see you’re getting into the deep cuts lol 

Link to review
Andrew111

If your looking to have your world rocked by one of the sexiest women on Curvage this video is your ticket to the show. Jersey Ghoul actually is a lead singer in a punk rock band so I kid you not when i say this girl will rock your world. She has grown her sexy self into a gorgeous BBW and recently the gains have made her even more irresistible. In this clip Jersey stuffs herself silly with krispy Kreme donuts and seems a bit exhausted from the stuffing. Not to worry though this punk rock goddess is going to take you all the way to climax.  Her belly has gotten so nice and plump and she has thickened  thighs that will rock you into next week. She knows what you want to hear and what you need to see. A true feeder/ FA fantasy come true in every bite she takes of those donuts. An amazing GFE from one of the best models on Curvage .  She is the perfect combination of hardcore and soft curves.  Highly Recommend   

Omg!!! Thank you so much for this lovely review!!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Man this video is so sexy!! This is Jerseys best GFE video and one of her best videos ever!! She is so seductive her voice is phenomenal and makes the video so much hotter!! You can really see her appetite in this video devouring donuts and drinking milkshakes with ease!! The views you get of Jersey and her sexy belly in this video are amazing!!!! And the bed creaking is the sexiest thing ever!!! It really sounds like she is going to break her bed and I love that!!! One day soon she really is going to break her bed!! I wish I could help with that!! This video is very intimate sexy and very hot!!

Omg thank you so much! I loved reading this review! 🖤

Link to review
NorthernWizard

This is not only one of Jersey's best GFE videos, I'd confidently say that it's one of her best videos. Such a stunning display of her appetite, and growing gluttony. All wrapped up in a surprisingly intimate setting.

Thank you so much! It’s one of my favorites I’ve ever done! 

Link to review