5 Screenshots

About This File

**36 minute video** watch me live out every athletic, fit person’s nightmare. i wake up TWO HUNDRED pounds heavier. yesterday i'm a basketball player, thin, far from lazy-- yet the next morning i wake up with a bag of Doritos on me. if that doesn't show you how much of a pig i've turned into, just wait till i punish myself for getting so disgustingly huge and force myself to devour spaghetti and meatballs, chicken alfredo, fried ravioli, 2 liter coke— it gets messy. The food wasn’t up to this greedy piggy’s standards so while in the middle of eating what a normal person would eat as a meal, i order wendys which you watch me eat. I stuff my face with some cake and a donut. I get so stuffed i say I might puke. i look like such a fat hog and i cant show my face in public so i might as well just stay home, never leave and get as fat as possible..i plop my belly on a tv dinner table, i try on an outfit too small that used to be so big, i show off my huge cellulite filled ass, and try to jog but become so out of breath i have to stop. what have i done to myself? 

*caloric breakdown of what I actually ate*

Spicy chicken sandwich: 300 calories
Dave’s single: 300 calories
Large lemonade: 410
Tiramisu: 250
Coke 2 liter: 600
Ranch: 200
Some spaghetti & meatballs: 300 calories
Some fettuccini Alfredo: 200 calories
Garlic bread/some ravioli: 300
Donut: 190
TOTAL: 3,050 caloires 

this was just in addition to my other meals throughout the day…

If you buy this or support me at all, thank you so so much I’m so appreciative of everyone’s love on here. 😘I hope you continue to support me on my journey to 700lbs. 🐷 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

elg32

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

This video is HOT

Imagine being so desensitized you call 200lbs thin and skinny 😍

I love the weight gain denial and absolute look of food ** in your eyes after the massive stuffing. Some tight clothes try on and my favorite part of any video: tons of talking!

Would love "Way too fat for a simple workout for my ROGO" 😉

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

BAB is an amazing new model! I love how you tease yourself for getting so fat, and eat a huge meal punishment. So excited for you to keep growing 💗😍

For ROGO, would love 'fit to fat former athlete downs 12 donuts in 10 min

Link to review
AresEno52

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Glorious Finale!👏💛

There's nothing quite like watching an SSBBW relax and admire her own body, as she indulges in a high calorie meal🥵🤤🙌

And your "wings" also called upper arms are just admirable...😍 every fat lover just wants to play with them and massage them.🤗

Long may this honorable "gaining journey" continue...😊🙏💛

PS.: For next time, please tell the "BigFoot" above you that you need absolute silence for your creations and your fans.😉✌️

My wish to you would be: "Way too fat for a simple workout"🤗💪 😘

Link to review
Alberto18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member
What a great video, I hope to contribute by buying it   
the truth is that it is quality content greetings 🤤❤️ 🥵

image.png.629282ae71de8b6c15814896d15836ee.png

Link to review
Ilvg

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

BAB did an amazing job with this vid! It starts with her waking up and noticing her huge soft belly hanging off the edge of the couch. Then she gets up with some huffing and jiggling to fully look at her suddenly obese body. Calling herself a pig and grabbing her flab. There’s one point where she’s bent over slapping that huge sexy belly against her thighs so hard it makes her ass jiggle. Honestly at this point it would have been worth the price of admission but then she goes on to gorge herself. Even the way she eats pasta is hot with sauce running down her chins. Soft sexy arms jiggling with every bite. Cramming three nuggets past her lips and then squirting ranch directly into her mouth. She even downs a little container of Parmesan cheese like a shot. All of this culminated in her leaning bake groping her massive three tiered doughy belly moaning and belching about how full and fat she’s gotten. If you are only buying one vid in your lifetime this is the one! 

Would appreciate “Arby’s after a buffet and cake” for my ROGO

Link to review
Guest davbec

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Wow, I loved this video. Highly recommend! Can't believe you consumed so much food in this one video! The rapid weight gain story is very hot too.🥰

Link to review
Jawtin

The initial shock of doubling your size overnight quickly turns to self-teasing piggy talk, which must trigger something in your former-athlete's brain, as the food you bought to punish yourself with becomes a blissfully indulgent feast - one that isn't enough for your new aggressive appetite, leading you to want more 😋😈 The way that you can't help but roll your eyes back in gluttonous ecstasy is so sexy, especially that final bite of donut 🥵 The unexpected rapid weight gain will now only head towards completely desired rapid weight gain 🍝🍔🥤🍔🍩😍

As always, you're making some of the absolute best content on this site! It's a pleasure watching you grow and grow 🐷🥰

Link to review